• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did Your Type of Bf Sale Affect the Amount of Sales?

In summary, the sale was successful if you compare it to Rae's previous sales. However, if you compare it to my other sales, it was not as successful.
ShelbyMichalek
I'm just curious to see who did what format and how the results were affected by it.

The 4 hour sale refers to Rae Bate's sale format where she offered 25% off for an hour, 20% off for the next hour, 15% for the next, etc. and it only ran for a few hours in the late morning (or whatever time of day)

The specials sale refers to the flyer I posted a few weeks ago with it going from midnight to midnight and having a different special every couple of hours.

The 2 day Sale refers to you offering a sale that ran either Thursday/Friday or Friday/Sunday or Friday/Monday or all weekend.

Other just refers to anything that isn't really covered.

Great just means you personally feel it did well. Terrible means you personally feel it didn't do well. That's left up to your own interpretation :D

If your sale isn't over yet, please wait to vote.

My sale ended at midnight with one whole order...for $95.40...not even enough for a catalog show. Got an email a few minutes ago that someone placed an individual order this morning that would have been enough to make a catalog show had it been entered the other way. I hope she didn't place it thinking she would get the discounts that I had offered for Black Friday. I had offered several incentives for my Black Friday sale including 15% off; buy 5 of any item, get the 6th free; Dinnertime In No Time Kit deal; and, of course, the monthly guest specials.Needless to say, this has been a disappointing BF sale for me.

I actually got NO sales at all. I facebooked it, emailed it, and even called some people and NOTHING.

I voted for Other - Great! I did a 4 hour type sale but it went for 12 hours on Black Friday. I got $150 in sales. While not a lot, any sales right now are GREAT!

I did the 2-day sale.

order on Thanksgiving - 20% off
order before 6am on the 26th - 20% off
order before 11am on the 26th - 15% off
order before midnight of the 26th - 10% off.

I offered free shipping if shipped to me and for them to arrange to pick up from me or my husbands work.

I also offered that if they ordered $150+, the get free direct shipping and will have the opportunity to take advantage of the host special (plus, get 10% off for the year).

I had around $600 in sales. The bulk of them came on Friday.

I did the same as Rae, but I gave them 2 hours of each, which lasted 8 hours & made 500.00. I'm Thrilled!!! :D

I did the same as Rae, but then also offered two specials that went midnight - 11:59 PM (the Nov. Guest Special and a 15% discount on a cookbook when ordering a dcb). Oddly enough, everyone that ordered called during the 4th hour! I did have two people that ordered through my website as individual orders even though I specified NOT to place the order through my website. The individual orders were about $50 (including tax and shipping) each and were also placed during the last hour of the sale. For those two people, I offered them either a $5 gift certificate only redeemable through me or any item of their choice up to $5. Not including the individual orders, the grand total was $375.93. I was hoping for/expecting better, but I will take what I can get :)

A friend that is a consultant with another DS company also did a Black Friday sale and had only one order. She really worked it by sending out information the week prior and email reminders 2 days prior and was very disappointed by the results.

I won't vote yet since there's still 1.5 days left for mine but...I sent out the CC email about Free Shipping on Monday and added in 10% off for orders Thursday-Sunday. So far no orders but I wasn't expecting much. I did a more elaborate thing last year and got no response then either so I didn't put a lot of effort into it this year.

I had someone email me earlier in the week to place an order and I told her to hold off until Monday for free shipping (she's out of state so it's a big savings for her), and she did reply "Thanks!" to my Free Shipping CC email so hopefully I get at least that order on Monday!

I would imagine that the success of a sale depends a lot on the size of your customer base too, as well as how often you offer any discounts.

I did Rae's sale. So far, I have about $300 in sales. There is at least one person that I know wanted to order something (she called me a few days before and I told her about the sale), and a couple of people who RSVP'd yes on FB, so I will call them tomorrow to see if they want to save on shipping by ordering with the show.

I was a little off in my figuring. My grand total commissionable sales was $842. 25

I only got 2 sales - about $100 - but I'm happy with that. This is the first time I've done a Black Friday sale and when I combine it with another outside order I'm turning it in at a show on the 1st. That will count as one of my 2 shows for the extra spring product - so I'm happy.

ShelbyMichalek said:
I actually got NO sales at all. I facebooked it, emailed it, and even called some people and NOTHING.

same here! i just went to a holiday bazaar and another nothing!

I selected "2 day -GREAT"....but MY great and your great would be very different. I had about $140 in sales with 3 orders. For ME that was great!! And all I really needed. I am no where NEAR any SAT level, so I was happy with it.I did:
order on day BEFORE Thanksgiving - 20% off (got 2 for $105 total)
order on Thanksgiving - 20% off
order before 11am on the 26th - 15% off (got 1 for $35 total, who was a past host, so she was able to "double dip"
order before midnight of the 26th - 10% off.

1. How does having a boyfriend who is a salesperson affect your own sales at Pampered Chef?

Having a boyfriend who is a salesperson can have a positive impact on your own sales at Pampered Chef. They may have valuable sales techniques and tips that can help you improve your own sales performance.

2. Does having a significant other who works in a different industry affect your sales at Pampered Chef?

Having a significant other who works in a different industry may not directly affect your sales at Pampered Chef. However, their knowledge and experience in their own industry can still be beneficial in terms of networking and potential customer referrals.

3. Is it necessary to have a boyfriend who is a salesperson in order to be successful at Pampered Chef?

No, it is not necessary to have a boyfriend who is a salesperson in order to be successful at Pampered Chef. Our company provides comprehensive training and support to help all of our consultants achieve success, regardless of their significant other's profession.

4. Can having a boyfriend who is a salesperson create conflicts of interest within Pampered Chef?

No, having a boyfriend who is a salesperson should not create any conflicts of interest within Pampered Chef. Our consultants are independent business owners and are not limited to only selling Pampered Chef products.

5. Are there any benefits or disadvantages to having a boyfriend who is a salesperson while working at Pampered Chef?

There may be potential benefits to having a boyfriend who is a salesperson while working at Pampered Chef, such as gaining insight and advice on sales techniques. However, there are no disadvantages as each consultant's success at Pampered Chef is dependent on their own efforts and skills, not their significant other's profession.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsteph07
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • Jenn822
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies