• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Voting Day Sale: After You Vote, Get Ready for Christmas Shopping!

In summary, Laura is brainstorming a "I Voted" sale idea. She offers a discount for those who voted the way she did, and offers a party after or before the vote. Joe Biden says that if you vote early, you don't have to pay taxes. There was an open house last year on Election Day and it had a great turnout. Kathy offers a 10% discount for those who voted Democrat and a 30% discount for those who voted Republican.
naekelsey
Gold Member
Has anyone ever done a "I Voted" sale on The Presidential Election Day?"

Something along the lines of a Black Friday Sale but a After You Vote, relax & do your Christmas shopping..

Clever idea! Never heard of one yet but can't wait to hear about yours.

Ooh I like this a lot. I'm going to do some brain storming and set something up online (maybe coinciding with a Red Cross fundraiser?) this evening.

We could offer a discount if they voted the way we did. ;p

I can't wait to see what you come up with Laura. I have the idea just not sure how to put it together.
Kathy-Love it. If you Voted for Big Bird, like myself, you get a 50% discount!! (jk!)

According to Joe Biden, if you vote early you don't have to pay taxes!

Did an Open House last year on Election Day and had a great turnout. Everyone was already out to vote. Had a morning and evening session and the morning was packed. We had 4 vendors and did awesome. It didn't work for this year (ugh) but maybe next year. Might be too much if people have to wait in long lines to vote as sometimes in Presidential elections. Let us know if you decided to do one and how it turns out.

A 10 percent discount on all Red (cranberry) colored items.

Wish we had a few "blue" items to discount, but you can offer a "true blue" deal and cut sales tax on all orders under $250,000!

30% off for the ones who voted Republican, 10% for the ones who voted Democrat. I wonder how well THAT one would go over. LOL

It probably should be an "I SURVIVED Voting" sale!! I can only imagine the long lines today! If they were hourslong for early voting, and those seemed to be about 1/3-1/2 of voters......wheeww! So a party after or before would certainly be in order! :)

What is the purpose of the "Voting Day Sale"?

The "Voting Day Sale" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef to encourage customers to vote and then get a head start on their Christmas shopping. It is a way for us to show our appreciation for civic engagement and to help our customers prepare for the holiday season.

When is the "Voting Day Sale" taking place?

The "Voting Day Sale" will take place on November 3rd, which is Election Day. It is a one-day event and will only be available on this date.

Do I need to show proof of voting to participate in the sale?

No, you do not need to show proof of voting to participate in the sale. However, we encourage all of our customers to exercise their right to vote and make their voices heard.

What kind of products will be on sale during the "Voting Day Sale"?

We will have a variety of products on sale during the event, including popular items from our holiday collection. This is a great opportunity to stock up on gifts for your loved ones or to treat yourself to something special.

Can I combine the "Voting Day Sale" with other promotions or discounts?

No, the "Voting Day Sale" cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn rewards points for your purchases during the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsteph07
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
Replies
Views
melatc
Replies
Views
janezapchef