• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

April New Consultant Sign on Bonus...when Receive?

In summary, the April New Consultant Sign on Bonus is available for all new consultants who join Pampered Chef in the month of April. It is worth $150 in free product credit and can be used towards purchasing the starter kit or any other products. The deadline to receive the bonus is April 30th and it will be added to your account within 2-3 business days after signing up as a new consultant.
PamperedChefPaula
Hey all, I signed on in April when the bonus was half of your kit price refunded if you got your $1250 in first 30 days...I did that and still no refund. Do you know when it should come? Is it included in your commission checks?

Do you mean you signed in March because that is when that kit rebate promotion ran? If you signed in April, you get the deep covered baker and manual food processor when you get your $1250 in within your 30 days.

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received your refund yet. It's possible that there may have been a delay in processing or perhaps there was an issue with your submission. Have you reached out to the company's customer service team for clarification? In my experience, refunds for promotions like this usually come as a separate payment and are not included in commission checks. However, it's always best to double check with the company to confirm their specific policy. I hope you're able to get this resolved soon! Best of luck.

1. When is the deadline to receive the April New Consultant Sign on Bonus?

The deadline to receive the April New Consultant Sign on Bonus is April 30th.

2. How much is the April New Consultant Sign on Bonus worth?

The April New Consultant Sign on Bonus is worth $150 in free product credit.

3. Is the April New Consultant Sign on Bonus available for all new consultants?

Yes, the April New Consultant Sign on Bonus is available for all new consultants who join Pampered Chef in the month of April.

4. How will I receive the April New Consultant Sign on Bonus?

The April New Consultant Sign on Bonus will be added to your account as free product credit within 2-3 business days after you sign up as a new consultant.

5. Can I use the April New Consultant Sign on Bonus towards my starter kit?

Yes, the April New Consultant Sign on Bonus can be used towards purchasing your starter kit. It can also be used towards any other products you choose to purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cat2000
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • cookn' katie
  • General Chat
Replies