• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant Kit Received: Uncovering What's On the Shipping Screen

In summary, the New Consultant Kit for Pampered Chef typically includes essential tools and products such as the Mini Measure-All Cup, Large Round Stone, Kitchen Spritzer, and various seasonings and sauces. The shipping time for the kit may vary, but it is usually shipped within 1-2 business days and arrives within 5-7 business days. The only additional fee for the kit is the cost of shipping, with no hidden fees or charges. Currently, customization is not available for the kit, but updates and improvements are constantly being made. In the event of missing or damaged items, customer service can be contacted for assistance.
trps
Silver Member
I have a NEW consultant kit listed as received on July 5 does that mean someone new signed and I didn't know it? What else would that be on the shipping screen?

That is odd. Check on Consultant Corner under Consultant Connection to see if a consultant has been added there. If not, I do not remember if you can call HO today, but that would be my next step.

I have the same thing! I placed a pre-order for the Fall/Winter products on July 4. Did you? Since they don't ship until later, I wonder if that is what this is.

I have it there, too. AND I pre-ordered paperwork, but that is showing up differently. I'm thinking that it is products earned from the Sell-A-Thon.

I called it is the new products either earned or director pack not sure which.

I won two Booking Blitz Grand Prizes, and they're both showing up as July 5th and New Consultant Kit--did you check that list?

trps said:
I called it is the new products either earned or director pack not sure which.

Thank you!!! I saw that shipping status right before I left for conference but no one new on my tracker. I thought a lead had finally signed.

1. What items are typically included in the New Consultant Kit?

The New Consultant Kit typically includes a variety of essential tools and products to get you started with your Pampered Chef business. Some common items that may be included are the Mini Measure-All Cup, Large Round Stone, Kitchen Spritzer, and a variety of seasonings and sauces.

2. How long does it take for the New Consultant Kit to arrive?

The shipping time for the New Consultant Kit may vary depending on your location and shipping method. However, most kits are shipped within 1-2 business days and should arrive within 5-7 business days.

3. Are there any additional fees associated with the New Consultant Kit?

The only additional fee for the New Consultant Kit is the cost of shipping, which is based on your location and chosen shipping method. There are no hidden fees or charges associated with the kit.

4. Can I customize my New Consultant Kit?

At this time, we do not offer the option to customize the items included in the New Consultant Kit. However, we are constantly updating and improving our kits to provide the best tools and products for our consultants.

5. What should I do if an item is missing or damaged in my New Consultant Kit?

If you encounter any issues with your New Consultant Kit, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433. They will be happy to assist you with any missing or damaged items and ensure that you have everything you need to get started with your Pampered Chef business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sarah Mitson
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cookn' katie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • pampchef.angel