• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Understanding Submission Deadlines: Deciphering the Symbols on the Calendar

In summary, the submission deadline for shows is the 15th of the following month, and you can still submit until the 15th of the following month and the guests will be able to receive the specials, but you won't get commission until the following payday, and they won't count toward your stats until the month you submit.
Pampered Angel
I have recently re-signed, and didn't receive a consultant's calendar with my mini-kit. Can someone explain to me what the symbols mean? When I was a consultant before, I'm pretty sure that the submission deadline was the 15th for the previous month. (ie October shows could be submitted until Nov. 15th) Is that still the case? I'm confused by the envelope icons on the calendar...

The envelopes are the deadlines to submit for the shows to count for that month. You can still submit until the 15th of the following month and the guests will be able to receive the specials, but you won't get commission until the following payday, and they won't count toward your stats until the month you submit.

I'm lost ... you said you didn't get a consultant calendar then said you are confused by the envelope icons IN the consultant calendar. If you have a calendar in front of you, there should be a key in the front explaining all the symbols. ;)But the little electronic symbol is when electronic orders are due. The envelope symbol is when the mail-in orders are due (for the ones who do it that way).

Are we getting consultant calendars? I've been active, but haven't gotten mine...

Sheila said:
I'm lost ... you said you didn't get a consultant calendar then said you are confused by the envelope icons IN the consultant calendar. If you have a calendar in front of you, there should be a key in the front explaining all the symbols. ;)

But the little electronic symbol is when electronic orders are due. The envelope symbol is when the mail-in orders are due (for the ones who do it that way).

You can download the calendar pages from CC but they key isn't there :)

Ah! I was totally lost on that one. Thanks for clarifying. :D

1. What do the different symbols on the calendar mean?

The symbols on the calendar represent different submission deadlines for our products. The green check mark indicates the final deadline for submitting orders, the yellow exclamation mark indicates the final day for making changes to orders, and the red X indicates the last day to place orders with guaranteed shipping.

2. How do I know which symbol applies to my order?

The symbol that applies to your order depends on the date you placed the order. If you placed the order before the green check mark, then that deadline applies to your order. If you placed the order after the green check mark but before the yellow exclamation mark, then the yellow exclamation mark deadline applies to your order. If you placed the order after the yellow exclamation mark but before the red X, then the red X deadline applies to your order.

3. Can I still place an order after the final deadline?

Unfortunately, we cannot accept orders after the final deadline. This is to ensure that we can process and ship orders in a timely manner. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

4. What happens if I miss the deadline for making changes to my order?

If you miss the deadline for making changes to your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate your request, but we cannot guarantee that changes can be made after the deadline has passed.

5. Can I still place an order for a product that is out of stock?

We do our best to keep our products in stock, but sometimes popular items may sell out before the final deadline. If a product is out of stock, it will not be available to order. We apologize for any inconvenience and encourage you to plan ahead and order early to secure your desired products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedpals
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • PampMomof3