• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director End of Month & New Cc Verification Fyi...

In summary, the deadline for end of month orders is typically the last day of the month, but it may vary depending on your specific consultant or team's policies. If you miss the end of month deadline, your order will not be counted towards your consultant's monthly sales and you will not receive any related incentives or rewards. CC verification is a process in which your credit card information is confirmed and validated to ensure the security of both you and the company. This helps prevent fraud and unauthorized charges. CC verification usually takes place at the time of purchase, but it may also occur after the order has been placed if there are any issues with the credit card information provided. You can update your credit card information by logging into your account on the Pampered
finley1991
Hello ladies!

I'm going to do my best to be as clear as possible on some training I received from my director today regarding the new CC verification and end of the month submissions.

As you remember, at the beginning of the month I posted about a show I put in being on hold... http://www.directorchefsuccess.com/showthread.php?t=3075. Now I know why!

When we verify the cards, the verification is good for 48 hours. If we end up submitting the show AFTER the 48 hours has expired, the show automatically goes in On Hold. (Like what happened to me!) The reason being is that HO has to re-verify all the cc's on the show. We (on the consultant's end) only verify them once.

If there is a declined card, we fix the error and reauthorize. Here is where the roadblock might come up. When we fix the error (like inputting a new cc#), we click on Authorize Cards (or whatever it's called). It only authorizes the NEW card, not the ones we've already done. Check marks will appear like all of them are being re-authorized, but they aren't, it's only authorizing the new one. (I hope that makes sense). Now the new card goes through and the order is sent to HO automatically on hold because now HO has to reauthorize all of the previous cards because it's gone past the 48 hour deadline.

Here is where we can get into trouble on the end of the month issue: It can take HO up to 14 hours to authorize the cards depending on the volume they are processing.

So for example, I submit a show on the 28th at 8pm and it has a declined card. On the 30th at 8pm, the authorization has expired (according to the countdown clock on P3 finalization screen). At 11pm I get a good card and resubmit... the show goes through. BUT... now it's on hold at HO and here is where it can take up to 14 hours to resolve. Now I've missed the end of the month deadline (midnight) AND the resolve deadline (noon on the 1st of the following month).

This is why we need to express to our teams to submit as soon as possible, especially with an earning period, risk of inactivity, director overrides, etc.

With that, please keep in mind that 97% of all credit cards go through without a problem and the show going in On Hold ONLY APPLIES to shows that are submitted AFTER the 48 hour verification deadline.

I hope this makes sense and is clear. If not, please feel free to ask me questions and I'll do my best to explain it better!!!

Hi there! Thanks for sharing this information about the new CC verification and end of the month submissions. It's always helpful to have clear guidelines and instructions to follow, especially when it comes to important things like submitting orders and meeting deadlines. I can understand how it can be frustrating to have a show go on hold due to a declined card, but it's good to know that the majority of credit cards go through without any issues.I appreciate you highlighting the potential roadblock with fixing a declined card and reauthorizing it, as that could easily slip by without us realizing it. It's also helpful to know that it can take up to 14 hours for HO to resolve the issue, so it's important to submit shows as early as possible to avoid any problems with end of the month deadlines.Thanks for taking the time to explain this in detail. It definitely makes sense and I'll be sure to keep this in mind for future shows. Thanks again!

Hi there! Thank you for sharing this important information with us. It's always helpful to have a clearer understanding of new processes and deadlines. I will definitely make sure to communicate this to my team and encourage them to submit their shows as early as possible to avoid any potential issues. Thank you again for keeping us informed and for all your hard work. Let's finish this month strong!

What is the deadline for end of month orders?

The deadline for end of month orders is typically the last day of the month, but it may vary depending on your specific consultant or team's policies.

What happens if I miss the end of month deadline?

If you miss the end of month deadline, your order will not be counted towards your consultant's monthly sales and you will not receive any related incentives or rewards.

What is CC verification and why is it necessary?

CC verification is a process in which your credit card information is confirmed and validated to ensure the security of both you and the company. This helps prevent fraud and unauthorized charges.

When does CC verification take place?

CC verification usually takes place at the time of purchase, but it may also occur after the order has been placed if there are any issues with the credit card information provided.

How can I update my credit card information for CC verification?

You can update your credit card information by logging into your account on the Pampered Chef website and going to the "My Orders" section. From there, you can update your payment information and save it for future purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • cincychef