• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

End of Season Show Submission Deadline

In summary, the deadline for submitting your end of season show is typically two weeks before the end of the season, but it may vary depending on your region. It is strongly encouraged to submit your show before the deadline for timely processing and delivery of rewards. You can submit your show through your consultant website and submitting on time ensures accurate tracking and reporting of sales, potential opportunities, and recognition. Not submitting your show on time will result in no rewards and may affect your sales credit and potential rewards.
pamperedpals
Gold Member
This was noted in the PC NewsWire today. So that means all August shows have to be submitted before September 15th.

End of Selling Season

At the end of a selling season, Show orders must be received in the Home Office no later than midnight (CST) on the 15th of the month following the end of the season.

PamperedPartner® Plus users will not be able to transmit Show orders past the deadline date. PamperedPartner® or mailed orders received after the deadline will be adjusted to the current season''s prices. Show orders that include discontinued products received after the deadline will be refunded or exchanged and Consultant commissions adjusted. The new deadlines have been updated on page 4 in our Policies and Procedures on Consultant''s Corner, and an article appeared on page 16 in the August edition of Consultant News.

Wow, that seems like a pretty strict deadline. I understand the need for organization and timely submissions, but it seems like this could potentially cause some issues for consultants who may have unexpected delays or difficulties in submitting their orders. It also seems like a lot of extra work for the Home Office to have to adjust orders and commissions after the deadline. I hope they have some sort of contingency plan in place for any unforeseen circumstances. Has anyone else had experience with this new policy?

Hello fellow consultants,

I just wanted to remind everyone that the deadline for submitting show orders for the end of the selling season is quickly approaching. As noted in the PC NewsWire, all August shows must be submitted before September 15th. This is important to remember because any orders received after the deadline will be adjusted to the current season's prices and any discontinued products will be refunded or exchanged. Please make sure to check page 4 of our Policies and Procedures on Consultant's Corner for the updated deadlines and refer to the article on page 16 of the August edition of Consultant News for more information. Let's finish the season strong and get those orders in on time! Happy selling!

1. What is the deadline for submitting my end of season show?

The deadline for submitting your end of season show is typically two weeks before the end of the season, but it may vary depending on your region. Please check with your team leader or the Pampered Chef website for the specific deadline for your area.

2. Can I still submit my end of season show after the deadline?

We strongly encourage you to submit your end of season show before the deadline to ensure timely processing and delivery of your rewards. However, if you miss the deadline, please contact your team leader or the Pampered Chef home office to see if any exceptions can be made.

3. Where do I submit my end of season show?

You can submit your end of season show through your Pampered Chef consultant website. Simply log in to your account, go to the "My Shows" tab, and click on the "Submit End of Season Show" button next to the appropriate show.

4. What are the benefits of submitting my end of season show on time?

Submitting your end of season show before the deadline ensures that you receive your rewards in a timely manner. It also allows us to accurately track and report on your sales, which can lead to increased opportunities and recognition within the company.

5. What happens if I do not submit my end of season show?

If you do not submit your end of season show, you will not receive any rewards for that show. It is important to submit your show on time to ensure that you are properly credited for your sales and to maximize your potential rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedharriet
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies