• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Update Your PamperedPartner® Version for Easy Show Submissions

In summary, to update your PamperedPartner® version, log into your account and click on the "Update" button on the main dashboard. This will ensure that you have the latest features and improvements, as well as any necessary bug fixes. Updating will not affect your saved information or past show submissions, but it is recommended for the best experience. If you encounter issues, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies and reach out to customer support for further assistance.
Kathytnt
I am posting this because some people are quicker about going to Chef Succes than reading their e-mail

------------

Dear Consultant,

Before submitting your next Show, please take a moment and check your
PamperedPartner® version number. It may need to be updated! All
PamperedPartner® users must now be running version 16.00 or higher.

To see what version you are currently using, go to PamperedPartner® >
Help > About PamperedPartner®. A box will pop up listing your version
number.

Your Shows will not transmit to the Home Office unless you are running
at least version 16.00 or higher. If you’re running a lower version,
you will need to run a software update before submitting your next
Show. If not, the PamperedPartner® program will upgrade automatically when
you attempt to transmit your next Show. Should this happen, your Show
will need to be re-submitted once the update has finished.

To update your program go to PamperedPartner® > Update > Download
Program Update.

If you have questions about updating this software, please contact Tech
Support.

The Pampered Chef®

I got the email, but didn't understand it. I have P3 and can't find the update button that they are talking about. When I look at what version I am running it says something like 1.110.6

krzymomof4 said:
I got the email, but didn't understand it. I have P3 and can't find the update button that they are talking about. When I look at what version I am running it says something like 1.110.6

The email does not apply to P3.

P3 will update automatically or in the menu, it should be one of the right columns and under there to update...sorry, not at home to get the menu steps.

Related to Update Your PamperedPartner® Version for Easy Show Submissions

1. How do I update my PamperedPartner® version?

To update your PamperedPartner® version, simply log into your account and click on the "Update" button on the main dashboard. This will prompt the system to search for any available updates and guide you through the process.

2. Why do I need to update my PamperedPartner® version?

Updating your PamperedPartner® version ensures that you have the latest features and improvements, as well as any necessary bug fixes. This will help to improve your overall experience and make it easier to submit show orders.

3. Will updating my PamperedPartner® version affect my saved information?

No, updating your PamperedPartner® version will not affect any of your saved information or past show submissions. The update process will only add new features and fix any existing issues.

4. Can I still submit show orders without updating my PamperedPartner® version?

While it is recommended to always have the latest version of PamperedPartner®, you can still submit show orders without updating. However, you may not have access to the most up-to-date features and improvements.

5. I am having trouble updating my PamperedPartner® version. What should I do?

If you are experiencing difficulties updating your PamperedPartner® version, please try clearing your browser's cache and cookies and trying again. If the issue persists, please reach out to our customer support team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JAE
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • pamperedharriet
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies