• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Error Restoring Data on Pampered Partner 8.1 - Help Needed ASAP - Canada

In summary, the speaker was using PP version 8.1 in Canada and saved it to a flash drive. They then loaded it on their laptop and went to close a show. When they tried to restore the data from the flash drive, a database error window appeared and they were unable to access the restore from data link. They tried various methods to open the program, but it was not working. They have posted for help on a forum and provided a link to access CC.
kcjodih
Gold Member
So I was on PP last night (version 8.1 here in Canada - the newest version). Saved to my flash drive. Took my flash drive, loaded it on my laptop and went to a host's to close a show.

Came home and clicked on PP to restore from data (from my flash drive) and as soon as it opens a database error window comes up and states 'enter path to CBChef.mdb" It has C:\Program Files\PamperedPartner Canada\ in the path area already but when I click 'ok' it just keeps repeating itself. The only other option to click is cancel.

When I click cancel up comes PamperedPartner Error window and it says "unable to find the CBChef.mdb database file. Please make sure the file is in the same directory as Pampered Partner" and the only option is to click ok and when I do that a window comes up PamperedPartner Canada stating 'The PamperedPartner is unable to continue and will now terminate'!!!!!!!!!!!

So I can't even GET to the restore from data link. Tried to save it on a floppy and it won't let me do that. I can't open anything!! So I of course tried to go to my shortcuts and reopen, tried doing a search and opening that way, tried going to CC to download update...anything but IT'S down. Anyone out there a tech whiz that can help. I'm gone ALL day tomorrow and tomorrow evening until late and HAVE to get TWO shows submitted!

ARGGGG:eek: :eek: :eek:

go read the post on CC being down and I have a link posted there so that you can get into CC. I hope this helps! The thread on CC being down is in the Chef's Lounge or click on New Posts and you'll find it!

:eek: I'm ready to pull my hair out. I feel like a dog chasing it's tail.Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.!!JenThis sounds like a technical issue that would be best resolved by contacting the Pampered Partner customer support team. They will be able to assist you with troubleshooting and resolving the error message you are receiving. You can reach them by phone or email, and their contact information should be available on the Pampered Partner website or in your account information.

1. What does the error message "Error Restoring Data" mean?

The "Error Restoring Data" message on Pampered Partner 8.1 indicates that there was an issue when attempting to restore data from a previous backup. This could be due to a corrupted backup file, incorrect server settings, or other technical issues.

2. How can I fix the "Error Restoring Data" issue on Pampered Partner 8.1?

To fix the "Error Restoring Data" issue, first try restoring from a different backup file. If that does not work, check your server settings to ensure they are correct. You can also try restarting the program or your computer. If the issue persists, contact Pampered Chef's technical support for further assistance.

3. Can I still access my data even if I receive the "Error Restoring Data" message?

No, unfortunately the "Error Restoring Data" message means that the data cannot be restored and you will not be able to access it. It is important to regularly backup your data to avoid losing important information.

4. Does Pampered Chef offer any resources or support for troubleshooting the "Error Restoring Data" issue?

Yes, Pampered Chef has a support team available to help with technical issues such as the "Error Restoring Data" message. You can contact them through the support page on their website or by calling their customer service number.

5. Is the "Error Restoring Data" issue specific to Canada or does it occur in other countries as well?

The "Error Restoring Data" issue can occur in any country where Pampered Partner 8.1 is used. It is not specific to Canada. If you encounter this issue, follow the same troubleshooting steps regardless of your location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Symara
Back