1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Pre-Ordering Spring/Summer Supplies

1. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

Here's the information off NewsWire:

Jan 14, 2010
  2. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

I'm hoping that means they've expanded the Pantry line - that has been huge for me this past year!

I'm going to encourage my team (most of whom don't purchase 100 catalogs at a time) to go in together on their supply orders. The price goes down to $12.25 for 25 catalogs when purchased in bulk. That's a huge difference from $20!

Jan 14, 2010
  3. Chef Kearns

Chef Kearns Legacy Member Gold Member

I am so excited for Spring Launch!! I can't wait to see what they come out with next!! I hope we get a cookbook stand!

Jan 14, 2010
  4. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

I talked to a friend I have at HO and he said the spring line is awesome. I can't wait to see it!

Jan 14, 2010
  5. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

We do that. I always order by the 100 and almost every meeting at least one person buys catalogs from me.

It's not as important in the spring but I always encourage them to put in a supply order in the fall so they can get their free RUFTH trivet and whatever other freebees that come with the first supply order of the season.

Jan 14, 2010
  6. Becca_in_MD

Becca_in_MD Veteran Member Gold Member

I usually don't get excited about the spring line b/c it's usually smaller than the f/w line. But I was disappointed in last fall's line. Now you're getting me excited about the spring line. Having to wait this long is adding to the excitement. And I'm so glad I reached the top SAT level. Tick, tick, tick until Spring Launch. Thankfully Balto is the first date.

I love the idea about the team splitting the pack of 100 catalogs.

Jan 14, 2010
  7. Intrepid_Chef

Intrepid_Chef Legend Member Silver Member

My recruiter and i always split a pack, but we're not anxious to do it the second the catalog comes out.

Jan 14, 2010
  8. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Sounds like it's going to be good!

Jan 14, 2010
Have something to add?