• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pre-Ordering Spring/Summer Supplies

In summary, the pre-order site is only available Jan. 18-31. The price of the catalog will increase to $20 for a pack of 25 and $49 for a pack of 100. When you see it, we're sure you'll agree the catalog continues to be an excellent value and an even more effective tool to grow your business. The catalog is 64 pages and includes more food photography and recipes. The pre-order site is only available Jan. 18-31.
NooraK
Gold Member
Here's the information off NewsWire:

Pre-order Spring Business Materials
Beginning Monday, Jan. 18, you''ll be able to pre-order a selection of spring business materials through Consultant''s Corner. You can pre-order the Spring/Summer Catalog, Spring/Summer mini catalogs and Theme Show materials to include in your March Host Packets. Pre-ordered materials will ship to be delivered on Feb. 6. These items will not be available to order through PamperedPartner® Plus or on supply orders until Feb. 6.

Please note:

We''ve expanded the Spring Catalog from 56 to 64 pages to better showcase our products, and add more food photography and recipes. As a result, the price of the catalog will increase to $20 for a pack of 25 and $49 for a pack of 100. When you see it, we''re sure you''ll agree the catalog continues to be an excellent value and an even more effective tool to grow your business.

To pre-order your spring business materials, beginning Jan. 18, go to Consultant''s Corner > Managing Your Business > Samples and Supplies.

The pre-order site is only available Jan. 18-31.

I'm hoping that means they've expanded the Pantry line - that has been huge for me this past year!

I'm going to encourage my team (most of whom don't purchase 100 catalogs at a time) to go in together on their supply orders. The price goes down to $12.25 for 25 catalogs when purchased in bulk. That's a huge difference from $20!

I am so excited for Spring Launch!! I can't wait to see what they come out with next!! I hope we get a cookbook stand!

I talked to a friend I have at HO and he said the spring line is awesome. I can't wait to see it!

ChefBeckyD said:
I'm hoping that means they've expanded the Pantry line - that has been huge for me this past year!

I'm going to encourage my team (most of whom don't purchase 100 catalogs at a time) to go in together on their supply orders. The price goes down to $12.25 for 25 catalogs when purchased in bulk. That's a huge difference from $20!

We do that. I always order by the 100 and almost every meeting at least one person buys catalogs from me.

It's not as important in the spring but I always encourage them to put in a supply order in the fall so they can get their free RUFTH trivet and whatever other freebees that come with the first supply order of the season.

DebbieJ said:
I talked to a friend I have at HO and he said the spring line is awesome. I can't wait to see it!

I usually don't get excited about the spring line b/c it's usually smaller than the f/w line. But I was disappointed in last fall's line. Now you're getting me excited about the spring line. Having to wait this long is adding to the excitement. And I'm so glad I reached the top SAT level. Tick, tick, tick until Spring Launch. Thankfully Balto is the first date.

I love the idea about the team splitting the pack of 100 catalogs.

My recruiter and i always split a pack, but we're not anxious to do it the second the catalog comes out.

Sounds like it's going to be good!

1. Can I pre-order the new Spring/Summer catalog?

Yes, you can pre-order the new Spring/Summer catalog by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by placing an order online.

2. When will the Spring/Summer products be available for pre-order?

The Spring/Summer products will be available for pre-order starting on [insert date].

3. Is there a minimum or maximum amount I can pre-order?

There is no minimum or maximum amount for pre-ordering Spring/Summer supplies. You can order as much as you want.

4. Can I pre-order items from both the Spring and Summer collections at the same time?

Yes, you can pre-order items from both the Spring and Summer collections in the same order. However, please note that items will be shipped separately as they become available.

5. Is there a deadline for pre-ordering Spring/Summer supplies?

The deadline for pre-ordering Spring/Summer supplies is [insert date]. After this date, the products will be available for purchase on a first-come, first-served basis.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebinIA
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
clover71199
  • Chef Bobby
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Biscotti
  • DebPC