• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant Promo: Get 50% Kit Cost Back!

In summary, the "New Consultant Promo: Get 50% Kit Cost Back!" offer is a limited time promotion for new consultants who join Pampered Chef. It allows them to receive 50% of the cost of their starter kit back as a credit towards future purchases. To qualify, new consultants must purchase a starter kit at full price during the promotional period. The credit will be received in their Pampered Chef account and cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts.
pampchef.angel
Anyone know what the terms are to receive 50% of the kit cost back for the new consultant promo?

New consultants needed to have signed between July 1 & August 31 AND submit $1,000 in sales in their first 30 days. HTH.

Okay - so the number of shows I have to make it to $1000 in sales doesn't matter? For some reason I was thinking it had to be 4 shows.

The number of shows will help you out in the PC Dollars that you earn, but not in the 50% rebate promo.

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can help answer your question about the new consultant promo. To receive 50% of the kit cost back, you must submit $1,250 in sales within your first 30 days as a consultant. This is a great incentive for new consultants to hit the ground running and start their business strong. Let me know if you have any other questions, I'm happy to help!

1. What is the "New Consultant Promo: Get 50% Kit Cost Back!" offer?

The "New Consultant Promo: Get 50% Kit Cost Back!" offer is a special promotion for new consultants who join Pampered Chef. It allows new consultants to receive 50% of the cost of their starter kit back as a credit towards future purchases.

2. How do I qualify for the "New Consultant Promo: Get 50% Kit Cost Back!" offer?

To qualify for this offer, you must join Pampered Chef as a new consultant during the promotional period and purchase a starter kit. Your starter kit must be purchased at full price and shipped to you directly from Pampered Chef.

3. When is the "New Consultant Promo: Get 50% Kit Cost Back!" offer available?

This offer is available for a limited time only. The exact dates may vary, so be sure to check with your Pampered Chef consultant or the company website for the current promotional period.

4. How will I receive my 50% credit for the starter kit?

After you have purchased your starter kit, you will receive a credit equal to 50% of the kit cost in your Pampered Chef account. This credit can be used towards future purchases of Pampered Chef products.

5. Can I combine the "New Consultant Promo: Get 50% Kit Cost Back!" offer with other promotions or discounts?

No, this offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. The credit received from this offer can only be used towards full-priced products and cannot be applied to already discounted items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sandra Townsend
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sarah Mitson
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cat2000