• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

June CN: Recruiting Offer & Consultant Incentive + NEW AUGUST APRON!

And here's another thing about this month's CN--I got it in the mail today!!! I NEVER get one this early! I was in shock when my husband brought in the mail! :DAlright, I am going to throw this out there as a guess. If there is a dots apron, then my guess is that there is going to be a new style to coordinate with or replace the dots and that will be one of the new fall items and the apron will match that. That's my guess. It will be fun to see if I am even close. ;)I think that's one reason why they had the denim. It could be dressed up or down and could
babywings76
Gold Member
Go check out the June CN! There's a recruiting offer, a consultant incentive for recruiting and they announce that in July another consultant incentive--to earn a NEW CONSULTANT APRON that will be revealed at NC! It will be a new apron for the kit starting the fall!

Hello? Is this thing on? lol No comments on there being a new apron? :confused: ;)

LOL.. I see that this will be THE new apron in the fall for all new consultants. I can't wait to see it at conference!

I'm excited to see a new apron (I've never really felt too excited about the denim). Plus, my husband, who does this with me, has NEVER been fond of the denim. (I think it's because a guest at one of our early shows threatened to pull his 'man card' if he actually wore it during the show. He'd never admit it, but I think that's stuck with him.)
Looking forward to the new look!

ChefNelson said:
I'm excited to see a new apron (I've never really felt too excited about the denim). Plus, my husband, who does this with me, has NEVER been fond of the denim. (I think it's because a guest at one of our early shows threatened to pull his 'man card' if he actually wore it during the show. He'd never admit it, but I think that's stuck with him.)
Looking forward to the new look!

Let's hope it's guy-friendly then! We know PC hasn't exactly been tuned-in to that issue in the past when it comes to aprons they come up with! (And I don't care if David Meenan IS wearing the pink ones...it still just is too girly!)

esavvymom said:
Let's hope it's guy-friendly then! We know PC hasn't exactly been tuned-in to that issue in the past when it comes to aprons they come up with! (And I don't care if David Meenan IS wearing the pink ones...it still just is too girly!)

That's awesome.... lol.... I really loved the apron for father's day... I know that wouldn't be the new PC apron of course... but I started wearing an apron again because of it. Watch the new apron be ruffly... lol

vanscootin said:
Watch the new apron be ruffly... lol

LOL, I would love that! I am a pink and ruffles kinda gal :)

I bet it's going to be black - the ultimate gender neutral color. I'm very afraid it's going to be green like the t-shirts. I'm ever hopeful that they'll come out with some new linens and it will go with that, but I doubt it. They usually just do a specialty apron with new patterns. I don't think they'll make the apron that goes with the kit something trendy.

I hope it fits better. The denim one drives me crazy! By the end of the show, I start to feel like it's wanting to strangle me or something. I think I need something with stationary strings. I might have to get it adjusted the way I like it and then sew it to make it permanent.

My money is on white, just like a chef's coat. I would prefer black, though. And I hope it's available for those of us who don't get 2 shows that month to buy on supply order.

White?:yuck:

I like the idea of the chef's coat, but it says apron. White isn't so terrible. I have the white apron with the dots on it. I get comments on it all the time. It's what I usually wear to shows, but it's a heavier fabric so I may go with a different apron for the summer just to try and stay cool.

I'm really curious to see what they pick. Will it be a print or solid color, plain or "girly"? I think that's one reason why they had the denim. It could be dressed up or down and could go with anything. The drawstring is a pain, but then it's adjustable and can accomodate many shapes and sizes. I hope it's one that will please the majority.And here's another thing about this month's CN--I got it in the mail today!!! I NEVER get one this early! I was in shock when my husband brought in the mail! :D

Alright, I am going to throw this out there as a guess. If there is a dots apron, then my guess is that there is going to be a new style to coordinate with or replace the dots and that will be one of the new fall items and the apron will match that. That's my guess. It will be fun to see if I am even close. ;)

I think that's one reason why they had the denim. It could be dressed up or down and could go with anything.

And yet, you aren't allowed to wear it an NC. :)

Intrepid_Chef said:
My money is on white, just like a chef's coat. I would prefer black, though. And I hope it's available for those of us who don't get 2 shows that month to buy on supply order.

I would bet it would be, since it's going to be in the new consultant kits. We can buy the Denim one right now on supply, so I would think so.

Well, this also gives another reason for why they gave away so many aprons to the Alabama tornado victims. Great way to make room for the new ones.

What is the June CN Recruiting Offer?

The June CN Recruiting Offer is a promotion for Pampered Chef consultants to earn extra rewards for recruiting new team members during the month of June. This offer includes a special incentive for both the recruiter and the new consultant.

What is the Consultant Incentive for June CN?

The consultant incentive for June CN is a $100 product credit for every new consultant recruited during the month of June. This credit can be used towards any Pampered Chef products and is a great way for consultants to stock up on their favorite kitchen tools.

What is the new August apron?

The new August apron is a limited edition apron that is only available during the month of August. It features a fun and festive design and is a great addition to any Pampered Chef consultant's collection.

How do I earn the August apron?

To earn the August apron, consultants must meet the monthly sales requirement of $500 or more. This can be achieved through personal sales, party sales, or a combination of both. Consultants who meet this requirement will automatically receive the limited edition apron as a reward.

Can the June CN Recruiting Offer and Consultant Incentive be combined with other promotions?

Yes, the June CN Recruiting Offer and Consultant Incentive can be combined with other promotions and incentives offered by Pampered Chef. This is a great opportunity for consultants to earn even more rewards and grow their business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefPeg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003