• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should Consultant News Be Released Earlier?

In summary, "Just Got My Consultant News" is a monthly newsletter for Pampered Chef consultants that is sent out once a month and can be accessed through a consultant's account. The content cannot be customized, but suggestions and ideas are welcome. The newsletter is for all consultants, not just new ones, and includes important updates and tips for growing a consultant's business.
Jennifer E
Is it just me or does anyone else out there think that we should be getting our CN in the middle of the month BEFORE we need it...not the month we need it? Yesterday, June 15th, I got my June CN. I am a fairly new consultant and every month it has been that way. I wonder if we all call HO and suggest this if they would listen. I know that they will say that we can see it online, but some of us are the type that likes to have the original in our hands!

LOL!

Yes, most of us completely agree with you...we've been complaining to each other and to HO about this for a long time. Please add your complaint/suggestion to ours! Maybe eventually they'll get the idea!

Hey, at least you get yours in the same month. I get mine anywhere from 6-9 weeks AFTER the month is over. :( It's a waste of trees in my opinion. I don't even open it because I've already done the online version and usually 2 more online months too!

This is just like Becky said and ongoing complaint. I still haven't received my June CN either. I am going to either call HO again today or send them another e-mail.

I had started a thread under Increasing Sales. I have been battling with HO since Feb 2010. In Feb & March, I got my Consultant News the last week of the month. In April & May, I started calling & Emailing HO by the 12th of the month. This month, I got it on the 15th. I am hoping that we can make our voices heard even more loudly at NC.:sing:

Today is the 16th and I still don't have mine.

1. What is "Just Got My Consultant News"?

"Just Got My Consultant News" is a monthly newsletter for Pampered Chef consultants that provides important updates, announcements, and tips to help you grow your business.

2. How often is "Just Got My Consultant News" sent out?

The newsletter is sent out once a month, typically at the beginning of the month.

3. How can I access "Just Got My Consultant News"?

You can access the newsletter through your Pampered Chef consultant account. Simply log in and click on the "News" tab.

4. Can I customize the content in "Just Got My Consultant News"?

Unfortunately, the content in the newsletter cannot be customized. However, if you have any suggestions or ideas for future newsletters, please reach out to your team leader or the Pampered Chef support team.

5. Is "Just Got My Consultant News" only for new consultants?

No, the newsletter is for all Pampered Chef consultants. It includes valuable information and updates that can benefit both new and experienced consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kreaser
  • baychef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • janetupnorth