• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultants: Extra Kit Enhancement Month

In summary, new consultants get a kit enhancement in the month that janet listed above. If their month would have been April it is moved to May so they have two months. As indicated by Janet's listing Dec and Jan as May KE months.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
When is my extra Kit Enhancement Month if I am a New Consultant?Signed in - KE is:January - May
February - June
March - July
April - August
May - September
June - October
July - November
August - December
September - January
October - February
November - March
December - MayNote: You only get the extra month your 1st year!All others are APRIL always!!!!When is Payday?Paydays NORMALLY occur on the 8th and 22nd of the month. If you have direct deposit, it should be in your bank that day or if not, a check will be mailed. Exceptions are weekends and holidays. Then payday will be moved to the next business day. If you are unsure, consult the calendar in your consultant news for the month, or log into consultant's corner and check the calendar there (it can be found where you find the online consultant news). You will get paid if you are a consultant, paydays are not determined by whether or not you qualify or active because often an inactive consultant has a few dollars in sales and sometimes qualification takes a new consultant a few months.Your pay will be based on what was submitted up to the deadline for that pay period. The online and mail deadlines for the month are also listed on the calendar. Usually approximately the 15th and end of the month.Your commission is based on your career sales and your level in the company (whether or not you get overrides on your sales). Please refer to your policies and procedures guide on Consultant's Corner for further information...remember, the guide is your friend!

Last edited:
What does that letter in my order or show number mean?Answers:K = Cooking Shows
F = Fundraisers
B = Wedding Showers
C = Catalog Shows
I = Individual Orders
O = Individual Online Orders
R = Wedding Registry Reward Orders
E = Kit Enhancement
X = Booster
S = Supply
H = Samples
G = New consultant kit/Earned items

Last edited:
Can I advertise/sell on the Internet?No! This is a common misconception to many newbies and many directors out there give out false information.As soon as you are a valid consultant, log into Consultant's Corner and view the Policies and Procedures Manual. Also, refer to any advertising policies elsewhere on Consultant's Corner.If you have any questions after that, call HO and ask.Also, if you purposely advertise on the internet:
1. Don't tell us!
2. If you do tell us, don't get mad when someone corrects you, they are looking out for you.
3. If you get caught, don't blame us. Chances are no one here even turned you in. HO does have accounts here remember? Just follow the rules and enjoy PC for its great benefits!

Want to know more about Kit Enhancement?Log onto Consultant's Corner, Click on Policies and Procedures in Frequently Visited Links on the main page and go to page 10 and read the left column.It states all the rules and conditions. It also talks about your other purchasing opportunities as a consultant.P.S. Policies and Procedures is a recommended read for all new consultants. Well worth the time!

Janet, kit enhancement for everyone is April. Only new consultants get 2 their first year if April is when they are active.

pamperedharriet said:
Janet, kit enhancement for everyone is April. Only new consultants get 2 their first year if April is when they are active.
Yes, I cut and posted that from an old thread...I will fix it...it was to answer the newbie KE question.

pamperedharriet said:
New consultants get a kit enhancement in the month that janet listed above. If their month would have been April it is moved to May so they have two months. As indicated by Janet's listing Dec and Jan as May KE months.

wow Janet......thanks.....there's a lot of information there that I didn't know. I can't believe my director never shared any information regarding kit enhancement with me....among other things.

thank you, sooooo much!! :)

Thanks for correcting me, Beth. I knew after I read it again that I didn't word it right.

bumping up for others to see......

bump again - think this is great for newbies!! Janet - you are the bomb!

Added payday information up above.

JANET!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm putting this into a file to share with my "almost" team and my director if you don't mind???? I am calling them my "almost" team cuz I'm their "almost" director!!!!!!!!!! THIS INFO is FANTABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for doing this for us!!!!!!!!

quiverfull7 said:
JANET!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm putting this into a file to share with my "almost" team and my director if you don't mind???? I am calling them my "almost" team cuz I'm their "almost" director!!!!!!!!!! THIS INFO is FANTABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for doing this for us!!!!!!!!

No problem...I'll try to keep adding to it...I've realized for a LONG time that we keep getting asked the same questions over and over almost every week by someone new. I've been meaning to start the thread for about 6 months but never got around to it...

A lot is in P&Ps but some is "extra" information we know that they have to dig for...

Kind of the PC version of KG's Hitchhiker Guide... ;)

maybe it's time to make a sticky?!!?

Bump for another related question...

First thanks for this information, I've been with the company for 8 months now and no one has explained this information this well to me. Second, sorry if this is an obvious question, what is P&P. I'm thinkin it refers to PC Policies and Procedures??? Am I right?

Kathie's Kitchen said:
First thanks for this information, I've been with the company for 8 months now and no one has explained this information this well to me. Second, sorry if this is an obvious question, what is P&P. I'm thinkin it refers to PC Policies and Procedures??? Am I right?

Yes, you are correct.

You're very welcome also.

Janet, or anyone... can you clarify for me and hopefully then also be helping someone else...what can a consultant put on their own business cards that they may make up at vistaprint or somewhere other than the Merrill cards? Specifically, can the card say "The Pampered Chef" Consultant etc .. .I know it can't have the symbols or tagline... is the name okay?

quiverfull7 said:
Janet, or anyone... can you clarify for me and hopefully then also be helping someone else...what can a consultant put on their own business cards that they may make up at vistaprint or somewhere other than the Merrill cards? Specifically, can the card say "The Pampered Chef" Consultant etc .. .I know it can't have the symbols or tagline... is the name okay?

The Pampered Chef name is o.k. as long as you mark it with the R symbol since it is a registered name.

On all cards, we HAVE to identify ourselves as:

INDEPENDENT Consultants, or Directors or whatever our title is.

We can't just say Pampered Chef Consultant.

I hope that helps answer that.

Perfectly as usual! Thanks!

1. What is "Extra Kit Enhancement Month" for new consultants?

"Extra Kit Enhancement Month" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef to new consultants. During this time, new consultants have the opportunity to purchase additional products to add to their starter kit at a discounted price.

2. How long does "Extra Kit Enhancement Month" last?

The duration of "Extra Kit Enhancement Month" varies, but it typically lasts for one month. The exact dates will be communicated to new consultants upon signing up.

3. How do I take advantage of "Extra Kit Enhancement Month"?

To participate in "Extra Kit Enhancement Month", simply sign up as a new consultant during the designated time period. You will then have the option to purchase additional products to add to your starter kit at a discounted price.

4. Are there any restrictions on the products I can add to my starter kit during "Extra Kit Enhancement Month"?

Yes, there may be some restrictions on which products are eligible for the discounted price. These restrictions will be communicated to new consultants at the start of "Extra Kit Enhancement Month".

5. Can I still join Pampered Chef as a new consultant outside of "Extra Kit Enhancement Month"?

Yes, you can join Pampered Chef as a new consultant at any time. However, the opportunity to purchase additional products at a discounted price during "Extra Kit Enhancement Month" is only available to new consultants who sign up during that time period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • ashleypc
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • julesh