• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Understanding Kit Enhancement Monthly Count | SS Month Switching Explained

In summary, a "Kit Enhancement Question" is a question asked by Pampered Chef customers who are interested in adding additional items to their existing kit. As long as the kit was purchased within the past 90 days, customers are eligible to ask these questions and add new items without having to purchase a whole new kit. This is also applicable for customers who did not purchase their kit directly from Pampered Chef, as long as they have proof of purchase from an authorized consultant or the Pampered Chef website. Customers can add any currently available items to their kit, as long as they are not on backorder or discontinued. To submit a "Kit Enhancement Question", customers can contact their consultant or reach out to the Pampered Chef customer service team for
cgreen
Does anyone know how how months are counted for kit enhancement purposes? I signed up in July, with August as my SS Month 1... then I switched my Month 1 to September. Now I'm wondering if my 4th month is this month (which is the first after my SS period), or if it was actually last month (which was technically my 4th full month).

Thanks in advance-- I have learned soooo much from this website!

Your Kit Enhancement month is your 4th official month in business. So, if you were able to change SS1 to September, December is your 4th month. Also, every April all consultants have a Kit Enhancement month.

What about if you were inactive for a while. I never had an office SS month because I didn't have any sales at all after getting my kit. I got my kit in April and then didn't have sales till November. I ruined my chances on Everything. Think I'll have to wait till April?

Jilleysue said:
What about if you were inactive for a while. I never had an office SS month because I didn't have any sales at all after getting my kit. I got my kit in April and then didn't have sales till November. I ruined my chances on Everything. Think I'll have to wait till April?

You've got email ;D

Your official first month is the one that the HO has set as your SS1, no matter if you did or did not have any sales. So, you have to wait until April. Sorry!

What is a "Kit Enhancement Question"?

A "Kit Enhancement Question" is a question that is asked when a customer is interested in adding additional items to their existing Pampered Chef kit. This could include items that were not originally included in the kit, or items that were not available at the time of purchase.

How do I know if I am eligible to ask a "Kit Enhancement Question"?

If you have purchased a kit from Pampered Chef within the past 90 days, you are eligible to ask a "Kit Enhancement Question". This allows you to add new items to your existing kit without having to purchase a new kit entirely.

Can I ask a "Kit Enhancement Question" even if I did not purchase my kit directly from Pampered Chef?

Yes, as long as you have proof of purchase from an authorized Pampered Chef consultant or from the Pampered Chef website, you are eligible to ask a "Kit Enhancement Question" within 90 days of your original purchase.

What types of items can I add with a "Kit Enhancement Question"?

You can add any items that are currently available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website, as long as they are not on backorder or discontinued. This includes cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and pantry items.

How do I submit a "Kit Enhancement Question"?

You can submit a "Kit Enhancement Question" by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by reaching out to the Pampered Chef customer service team. They will assist you in adding the desired items to your existing kit and completing your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• julesh
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jbarnhill
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies