• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant Kit Enhancement?

multiple items at 40%?You CAN order the prep bowls during kit enhancement b/c I did!! I would assume you can also order the measuring cups.You CAN order the prep bowls during kit enhancement b/c I did!! I would assume you can also order the measuring cups. You can also order any item in the catalog at 40% off your total purchase. So, if you wanted to order the prep bowls and the measuring cups, that would be $20.00 out of your $100.00.
julesh
Question about new consultants kit enhancement from Policies and Procedures:
New Consultants are allowed an additional kit enhancement month in their 4th full month.....For this kit enhancement, you may not purchase any items in your original kit or earned in the Super Starter program.

I signed on 3/22/07. So that would make July my kit enhancement month, right? Just wanted to double-check and make sure I had that right. I've been saving $100 PC for that purpose. ;)

I signed on 03/31/07 and i have an email that says my kit enhancement month is July so i believe that would make yours July also.

JoLynn

Hmmmmm....haven't received that email, but thanks for the answer!

Thanks! I'm in the same line up! But I never recieved an email either! LOL.

Yes, you guys are all July - enjoy having a 2nd kit enhancement so soon.

Mine was June, wish it had been July so I could use it AFTER conference, not before. :(

You won't receive a special e-mail by the way, it is an e-mail or letter you would have gotten right away that said your 30 day, 90 day dates and kit enhancement month. I don't remember what all it said, but I got it within a week of signing.

I signed on in May, so September will be my month....I'm already making my shopping list! Can't wait.

It was the email that you got that had your consultant number and password in it.

JoLynn

AZPampered Chef said:
I signed on in May, so September will be my month....I'm already making my shopping list! Can't wait.

Me, too. And September is my birthday month so I'm thrilled to get to shop both for business and birthday in one swoop. Heehee! But I have to say that having my first 90 days during the summer was a BAD move on my part. I live in a tiny college town where everyone packs up and leaves for the summer.

So, since we cannot get anything we have in our kit I suppose that means we can't order the set of 6 prep bowls even though we only got 2 in our kits? I could sure use more of those in my shows. I was also hoping to get the whole set of measuring cups since we only got the big one. :(

LibrarianChef said:
So, since we cannot get anything we have in our kit I suppose that means we can't order the set of 6 prep bowls even though we only got 2 in our kits? I could sure use more of those in my shows. I was also hoping to get the whole set of measuring cups since we only got the big one. :(

I was wondering the same thing about some of the items we didn't receive as full sets - prep bowls, measuring cups.

I just hit my 90 days... are the kit enhancements discounted? what makes it different than any other order? sorry might sound dumb... I'm just getting rolling with all of this.. or trying to anyway.. but saving my PC dollars for fall paperwork/catalogs...

Heck yes you get a discount :)

You get a 40% discount on one of anything in the catalog. :p
ALL consultants get this opportunity each April, but new consultants get to do it their 4th month of business.

yummybytes said:
Heck yes you get a discount :)

You get a 40% discount on one of anything in the catalog. :p
ALL consultants get this opportunity each April, but new consultants get to do it their 4th month of business.

Up to $500 value (before discount) and you cannot purchase what came in your kit.

Yippee! I don't know if I can refrain from buying stuff for 4 months... October is a long time :) But I'll do my best to wait and take advantage of the sales. :)

LibrarianChef said:

You CAN order the prep bowls during kit enhancement b/c I did!! I would assume you can also order the measuring cups.

I signed in June so my enhancement month is Sept or Oct - I can't remember. Since it is so far away I haven't paid attention to what it is. So... we get to order 1 product in the catalog at 40% or we can order 1 each of MANY items at 40%? When I read something on it I thought it was 1 item and didn't see what the big deal was. If it is 1 each of many items I'll have to rethink how I spend this $200 PC $$ I just got!

We can use our PC dollars for Kit Enhancement. I signed up in May so I would be September also. So basically $500 worth of stuff at 40 percent off. So you can save up to 200. Fun times. Hmmmm what am I going to get? I want to redo my kitchen with everything PC!!!!

Do we have other opportunities to earn free products like the sellathons or chances to win PC dollars during the rest of the year? I'm new to this so I am curious.

I sent in my kit enhancement ont he fifth and it will be here on Thursday! I am SO excited! I saved up almost all of my PC$ and used them on this. I did order the measuring cups and they are coming. No problems there. I think it is because like the prep bowls, they don't give you the full set in your kit so you can get them later on like this. Also, hperschnick, you can order one of each item so long as it did not come in your original kit. Does that help and make sense? And the $500 part is what they let you go up to BEFORE the 40%. SO basically, you aren't even going to be paying out $300 at max enhancement.
Hope that helps! I am so excited to get my stuff! I felt like I was ordering everything! LOL

Oh I'm so excited now! Thanks for the heads up!! :)

I am working on my kit enhancement order but what happens if my total comes to $500.25 since there is a $500 limit? Does is take an item b/c of the extra $0.25?

JoLynn

What is included in the New Consultant Kit Enhancement?

The New Consultant Kit Enhancement includes a variety of Pampered Chef products and business tools to help you get started as a consultant. This includes cookware, kitchen tools, and cookbooks, as well as marketing materials, order forms, and training resources.

How much does the New Consultant Kit Enhancement cost?

The New Consultant Kit Enhancement is currently priced at $159, but the value of the products and materials included is over $450. This is a one-time fee to get your business started and there are no recurring fees.

Can I choose which products are included in the New Consultant Kit Enhancement?

Yes, you can customize your New Consultant Kit Enhancement by choosing from a selection of products and materials. This allows you to tailor your kit to your personal preferences and needs.

Do I need to purchase the New Consultant Kit Enhancement to become a consultant?

Yes, the New Consultant Kit Enhancement is required to become a consultant with Pampered Chef. It provides you with the necessary products and tools to start your business and be successful.

How long does it take to receive the New Consultant Kit Enhancement?

Once you have completed the enrollment process and your payment has been received, your New Consultant Kit Enhancement will typically ship within 1-2 business days. Delivery times may vary depending on your location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • ~*Heather*~
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Aunticooks
Replies