• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Buy Spring Products Now or Later for Kit Enhancements?

In summary, it is recommended to consider your specific needs and preferences when deciding whether to purchase spring products now or later for your Pampered Chef kit enhancements. There are benefits to buying now, such as more time to practice and potential discounts, but there is also the possibility of new products being released later. There are no significant risks to waiting, but there is a chance of products selling out or promotions expiring. Additionally, you can mix and match spring products with your existing kit for added variety and versatility.
dymplz8
:sing: Yeah, I am so excited, I just got my $200 PC dollars for becoming qualified in my first 30 days. My question is, I want to save most of it for kit enhancement month, but there are a few of the new spring products (collapsible bowl, grill basket, and pinch bowls)that I would like to get. Wouldn't it benefit me more to puchase them now before the end of March at open stock since they are 50% off and wait and purchase my supplies and other equipment in April or May since I have back to back kit enhancement months. I would love any suggestions.

50% off is better than 40% off so I would get what you wanted out of the new spring items now.

Yeah, I just wanted to make sure I was right about the percentages. I want to make the most out of these PC dollars. There's so much I want to get.

You're right... and I know the feeling about wanting so much. LOL... it's hard to hold back the reins sometimes.

I know you earn PC dollars when you 1st qualify, but how often after that do/can you earn them? What do you need to do to earn them?

HO offers incentives randomly. Maybe once a year they have some kind of incentive with PC$. There was one in December. Directors can purchase them to use as incentives for their team.

1. Should I wait to purchase spring products for my Pampered Chef kit enhancements?

It depends on your specific needs and preferences. If you have a specific spring-themed party or event coming up, it may be beneficial to purchase the spring products now. However, if you are not in a rush, you can wait until later to make the purchase.

2. Are there any benefits to buying spring products now for my kit enhancements?

Yes, there are some benefits to purchasing spring products now. You will have more time to practice and familiarize yourself with the products before using them for your events or parties. Additionally, you may be able to take advantage of any promotions or discounts currently available for these products.

3. Will there be any new spring products released later that I should wait for?

Pampered Chef is always releasing new and innovative products throughout the year. However, if you have your eye on a specific spring product, it is best to purchase it now to ensure you have it for your upcoming events or parties.

4. Are there any risks to waiting to purchase spring products for my kit enhancements?

There are no significant risks to waiting to purchase spring products for your kit enhancements. However, there is a possibility that the products may sell out or that any promotions or discounts may expire.

5. Can I mix and match spring products with existing products in my kit?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef products are designed to work well together, so you can mix and match spring products with your existing kit. This can add variety and versatility to your demonstrations and events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
KateInTheKitchen
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views