• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the 12 Skillet Still on Back Order? Kit Enhancement Dilemma!

In summary, the 12" skillet is currently on back order and it may take some time for it to be restocked due to its popularity. The wait time for the skillet varies and it depends on when you place your order. You can check the back order list on the shipping page to see if it's still unavailable. As for purchasing it this month or waiting until next month, it ultimately depends on your personal financial situation and how badly you want the skillet. It's also good to know that you have the option to earn more PC dollars for next month. Just remember to prioritize your purchases and only buy what you truly need or want. Happy shopping!
dymplz8
I was just wondering if anyone knew whether the 12" skillet is still on back order and how long it is taking to get them. I'm trying to decide whether to get it this month for kit enhancement or wait until next month, which will be my fourth month so I can get kit enhancement again. I really really want the skillet but maybe if I wait I can earn more PC dollars to pay for it..:confused: I'm so confused. I want to buy so much stuff:)

On CC on the shipping page, it has the back ordered items listed in a link at the top of the page. You can check that to see if it's still on back order. You should be able to buy the skillet even if it's on back order, they will send you one as soon as they get stock in.

From my understanding, the 12" skillet is still on back order. It seems to be a popular item and is taking a bit longer to restock. As for the wait time, it really depends on when you place your order and how quickly they can fulfill it. I've heard some people say they received their skillet within a week, while others have had to wait a few weeks. It's hard to say for sure. As for your dilemma about purchasing it this month or waiting until next month, I think it ultimately depends on your personal financial situation and how badly you want the skillet. If you can afford it and really want it, I say go for it! But if you're trying to save money and can hold off for another month, that might also be a good option. The good thing is that you have the option to earn more PC dollars for next month, so it's a win-win either way. I totally understand the struggle of wanting to buy everything from Pampered Chef. Trust me, I've been there! But just remember to prioritize and only buy what you really need or really want. Happy shopping!

What is included in the "12" Skillet & Kit Enhancement"?

The "12" Skillet & Kit Enhancement" includes a 12" non-stick skillet, a glass lid, and a set of silicone handle covers.

Is the skillet oven safe?

Yes, the skillet is oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

Can I use metal utensils with the skillet?

No, it is recommended to only use non-metal utensils with the skillet to avoid damaging the non-stick coating.

How do I clean the skillet?

The skillet is dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash it with warm soapy water for best results.

What is the size of the skillet?

The skillet has a diameter of 12 inches and a depth of 2 inches, making it perfect for cooking large meals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
KateInTheKitchen
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views