• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I still get the Large Square Platter as a Kit Enhancement in March?

In summary, "Discontinued & Kit Enhancement" refers to products that are no longer available for purchase individually, but can still be obtained through a kit or as part of an enhanced version of a current product. Products may become discontinued due to reasons such as low sales, a change in product line, or the discontinuation of certain ingredients or materials. You can still obtain a discontinued product through a kit or enhanced version. To find out if a product is discontinued, check the designated section on our website or contact customer service. Our return policy for discontinued products is the same as our policy for current products. If you are unsatisfied with a discontinued product, please contact customer service for assistance.
shuttermonster
March is my Kit Enhancement month. I really want the Large Square Platter, but it's being discontinued. I know some of you have stated that you can order disc. items in March but it has to be dated February. Is there any way to order as a Kit Enhancement in March? :confused:

Thanks!

Nope. Your KE order has to be dated in March, if that's the month you get it. And you can only order items that are in the catalog in effect at the time of the order.Sorry.

ThanksAnd there is no way to predict if it will go to the outlet either, right? :(

Nope. If it does, it'll be after the warranty period (probably).Of course, I have a large square platter that's slightly used (shows), but I'd be willing to sell. Want it?

1. What does "Discontinued & Kit Enhancement" mean?

"Discontinued & Kit Enhancement" refers to products that are no longer available for purchase individually, but can still be obtained through a kit or as part of an enhanced version of a current product.

2. Why do some products become discontinued?

Products may become discontinued due to a variety of reasons, such as low sales, a change in product line, or the discontinuation of a certain ingredient or material used in the product.

3. Can I still order a discontinued product?

While you may not be able to purchase a discontinued product individually, you can still obtain it through a kit or as part of an enhanced version of a current product.

4. How can I find out if a product is discontinued?

You can check the "Discontinued & Kit Enhancement" section on our website or contact our customer service team for more information on discontinued products.

5. Can I return a discontinued product?

Our return policy for discontinued products is the same as our policy for current products. If you are unsatisfied with a discontinued product, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
kam
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service