• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring Kit Enhancement Update for Active Consultants

but if it is just a few things like makeup and such then I will not.The kit enhancement is a package of products that a consultant can purchase to help increase her business. It includes items like makeup, stationeries, and other accessories. It is important for consultants to purchase this package because it provides them with a 40% discount on products. This discount is available to consultants who have been active for three consecutive months. If a consultant is not active, but becomes active in January, February, and March, she can place a kit enhancement order in April after she has submitted $150 in commissionable sales.
lockhartkitchen
This will be important to express to our teams. Glad I read the details closely in the last email.

Kit Enhancement Coming in April

In April, Consultants who''ve been active for three consecutive months can purchase products from the entire line at a 40% discount!

* Consultants who submit at least $150 in commissionable sales in January, February and March will be able to place Kit Enhancement orders in April.

* If a Consultant isn''t active in January, but is active in February, March and April, she/he can place a Kit Enhancement order in April after her/his $150 in commissionable sales in April has been submitted.

Yes, I saw that too! I have one recruit who's scrambling to get $150 in sales by the end of the month since her ONE party canceled on her.

Sheila said:
Yes, I saw that too! I have one recruit who's scrambling to get $150 in sales by the end of the month since her ONE party canceled on her.

Thanks for the heads up. I DID NOT read the fine print about HO leads & now I've lost them till I recruit someone....:cry:

Those policies about kit enhancement have been in place since the new career plan went into effect, so they're nothing new.

chefann said:
Those policies about kit enhancement have been in place since the new career plan went into effect, so they're nothing new.

But they are different than before so it is worth pointing out. In the old plan you just had to be active to do a kit enhancement and many consultants may have missed the change. The CONSECUTIVE rule is very different since most things are 3 out of 4. Reminders never hurt.

lockhartkitchen said:
This will be important to express to our teams. Glad I read the details closely in the last email.

Kit Enhancement Coming in April

In April, Consultants who''ve been active for three consecutive months can purchase products from the entire line at a 40% discount!

* Consultants who submit at least $150 in commissionable sales in January, February and March will be able to place Kit Enhancement orders in April.

* If a Consultant isn''t active in January, but is active in February, March and April, she/he can place a Kit Enhancement order in April after her/his $150 in commissionable sales in April has been submitted.

Thanks for pointing that out! I have my one and only show today, I'm sure it will do fine but now I'll work it a little extra hard to make sure I can get enough sales to submit it.

chefann said:

We know you know it all. I was just passing on a friendly reminder, for those who may appreciate a reminder.

thanks for the reminder Julie. I forwarded it onto my team!

They are new because this is the first Kit Enhancement where these rules applied. Last year I was active in February and April. I did not want to submit a kit enhancement order and would have been surprised had I been turned down.Frankly, I think it is wrong, wrong wrong since most things are 3 of 4 or you're active again if you submit one out of two. My January show canceled and I am doing my own show in February, so this means I can't do KE unless I submit in March AND April as well, which may or may not happen. Oh well ... there is nothing in the catalog I need all that badly.

I do not do KE, I wait until a friend has a show and put the few items on there...this way I get commission and POINTs for the trip. My friends never mind. I figure that with commission and the % off they get for their show it works out the same as getting 40% off and I get points for it.

When I was new I did do KE but now that I've been doing this for a long time I have no need to use the benefit. The last couple times I used it I got low priced items to use as door prizes.

This benefit is great for new consultants who want to enhance their kits for less.

THanks for the reminder Julie.

Thanks for the reminder!! I am making my list of what to get in April... and trying to slowly bring it down to a few things!!

Can someone explain to me what the kit enhancment is , what all is included in it, and how important it is. I am going to be signing up as a new consultant here soon in either Feb or March and if the kit is really important and helpful then I will sign up in Feb so that i can be eiligble for the discount. I am aware of the feb half off offer but am not going to do it regardless bc i am helping my friend get it so I Just to know if this discont on the enhancment kit is worth it. Help is appreiated

1. What are "Kit Enhancement Changes"?

"Kit Enhancement Changes" refer to updates or additions made to existing Pampered Chef kits to improve their functionality or add new features. These changes can include new products, updated packaging, or improved materials.

2. How will I be notified of Kit Enhancement Changes?

Pampered Chef will send out email notifications to consultants and customers when a kit enhancement change is made. These updates will also be listed on our website and in our catalogs.

3. Will I have to purchase the updated kit if I already own the previous version?

No, you do not have to purchase the updated kit if you already own the previous version. However, we do encourage you to take advantage of the updated features and products by purchasing the new kit.

4. Can I return my old kit for the updated version?

Unfortunately, we do not offer a return or exchange program for kit enhancement changes. However, you can always purchase the updated kit separately.

5. How often do Kit Enhancement Changes occur?

Kit Enhancement Changes can occur at any time, but typically happen once a year. We are constantly striving to improve and update our products to better serve our customers and consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mel5497
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • NooraK