• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Questions About the Enhancment Kit and What Should I Do

In Summary, the Enhancment Kit is a set of items you can buy at a discount if you sell in the first three months of the year. The kit includes items like cookware, dishes, silver, and more. If you are a new consultant, you can also use your PC dollars when you place orders.
pamperedchef88
Gold Member
I dont know if this is the right place to post or not but please be patient with me I'm new. I am considering joining pampered chef in either feb or march and I have seen that if i get sales in feb,march, and april I can get a discount on the Enhancment Kit. I was originally thinking of joining in March but if this Enhancment Kit is important I will sign in Feb. So I guess my question is what is in this kit and woud you recomend getting it?

P.S. I do know about the half off offer for the starter kit in feb, its complicated but Im helping a friend get it so I dont want to try for it I just want to pay full price. Any help is appreciated

Kit Enhancement month is every April and also in the 4th month of a new consultant's business (both are if you had 3 consecutive months of sales). It isn't a particular kit - you get to pick one of each item you want up to $500 retail. The KE for the new consultants also excludes items in the starter kit.

Congrats! My best advice is get shows on your calendar even before you send in your agreement.

Thank you that helps! So let me make sure I understand I can get it my 4th month of selling regardless of what calander month it is in I can pick up to $500 worth of products to buy at a discount is that correct?

pamperedchef88 said:
Thank you that helps! So let me make sure I understand I can get it my 4th month of selling regardless of what calander month it is in I can pick up to $500 worth of products to buy at a discount is that correct?

Yes that's right. But you do have to submit in your month 1,2 and 3 OR your month 2, 3, and 4 in order to use that benefit. It's 40% off.

Can you get the cookware set with the KE?

If you get off with a great start, and get some great shows done, you will earn PC $ to spend on products or business supplies. I would have a grand opening party. This is where you can be the host and the consultant. You will earn commission, plus get the host benefits. The Kit Enhancement is nice, but it's only 40% off. If you get enough sales at your Grand Opening/Kick Off party, then you can get a 1/2 price item and buy both the 5 & 7 piece cookware sets together (it's listed on the page w/ the host benefits chart). With a big price tag item like cookware, even just that 10% makes a big difference. That's how I bought the Forged Cutlery. Best investment ever!

Amanda~ can you use your PC dollars when you do that? (Have a party, act as host)

Brooke, (yay! I know your name now, not just "mailgirl" :D )No, you can only use PC dollars when you are placing orders as a consultant. When you are a host, there is no "PC dollar" option in the payment section.Non-commission orders: supply, personal, Kit Enhancement, Samples, Outlet (through CC) are the ones where you can use PC Dollars.

Ok! Thanks! :)

What is included in the Enhancement Kit?

The Enhancement Kit includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets designed to enhance your cooking experience. This includes items such as a garlic press, citrus juicer, and avocado slicer.

Can I purchase the Enhancement Kit separately?

Yes, the Enhancement Kit can be purchased separately from our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. It is also often included as a bonus gift with certain Pampered Chef product purchases.

How can I use the items in the Enhancement Kit?

The items in the Enhancement Kit can be used in a variety of ways to make cooking and meal prep easier. For example, the garlic press can be used to quickly mince garlic for recipes, while the citrus juicer can be used to extract juice from lemons, limes, and oranges.

Can I return the Enhancement Kit if I am not satisfied with it?

Yes, we have a satisfaction guarantee on all of our products, including the Enhancement Kit. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.

Is the Enhancement Kit dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the items in the Enhancement Kit are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and longevity of the products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lockhartkitchen
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedchef88
  • ashleypc
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • NooraK