• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Order Pantry Items in My Kit Enhancement for Pampered Chef?

In summary, the person is asking about ordering pantry items for their Kit Enhancement order and if they can also order pantry items with the new catalogs/paperwork after February 15th. They also clarify that there is a limit of one pantry item per Kit Enhancement order and that the limit is usually four per season. However, there were a few pantry items that could be ordered four per order, but now it is restricted to four per season. The regular Kit Enhancement month is in April. The person also mentions accidentally ordering two dill spices last month and needing to order more spices above what they are ordering on the supply order.
kam
Staff member
My kit enhancement is this month and I was wondering if we are able to order the pantry items in our Kit Enhancement order? (I know I can't order anything I rec'd in the NewConKit, but didn't know about the food items.)

Also, if I order pantry items with the New catalogs/Paperwork (after Feb 15th I think???) then is this considered the next selling season - so my limit of 4 each pantry items starts counting with that order? Hope that made sense.

Thanks!

Yes, you can order pantry items for KE - limited to one each though.Restrictions on supply orders are usually 4 per ORDER not per season.

janetupnorth said:
Yes, you can order pantry items for KE - limited to one each though.

Restrictions on supply orders are usually 4 per ORDER not per season.
Nope - there were a few pantry items that you could order 4 per order, ones that were used in theme show recipes....but other than those, it's 4 per season!( I know, because I can't order any more guacamole mix - just tried, and I get a red dot!)

It used to be one seasoning per supply order, but with the popularity of the jerk salad & nachos, people were running out of seasoning too fast.

I should know this, but when is the regular kit enhancement monht? Is it April??

Yes April.

It's 4 seasonings per season, I forgot and accidently ordered two dill spices last month.

ChefBeckyD said:
Nope - there were a few pantry items that you could order 4 per order, ones that were used in theme show recipes....but other than those, it's 4 per season!( I know, because I can't order any more guacamole mix - just tried, and I get a red dot!)

Sorry, correct, it was the list on weekly bites that applied to - that's what I was thinking about and got focused off her main question. Thanks for keeping me awake today!

Thanks! I need to order a few more spices above what I am ordering on the supply order!

What pantry items can be included in a kit enhancement?

The pantry items that can be included in a kit enhancement vary, but some popular choices include spices, oils, baking mixes, and condiments.

Do I have to purchase a kit in order to add pantry items?

No, you do not have to purchase a kit in order to add pantry items. They can be purchased separately and added to your order.

Are pantry items only available for purchase through a kit enhancement?

No, pantry items can also be purchased individually through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

How can I determine which pantry items are best for my cooking needs?

You can consult with a Pampered Chef consultant for personalized recommendations based on your cooking preferences and needs.

Can I customize the pantry items included in a kit enhancement?

Yes, you can customize the pantry items included in a kit enhancement by selecting the specific items you want to add to your kit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ~*Heather*~
  • General Chat