• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kit Enhancement in April: Restrictions and Guidelines

In summary, you are allowed to purchase any item in the line, with the exception of the choppers that are in the kit at the beginning of the month.
Bexs50
When I had my kit enhancement in my fourth month, I know I couldn't purchase anything that came in my kit or anything I earned as a bonus. Does it work the same way in April? What are the restrictions??

40% off of one of any item, up to $500 retail value (before the discount!) I think that's the only stipulation.

I looked in the new business guide and didn't find the policies and procedures! The old guide is still available on consultant's corner, though...

Just to clarify what cat said - as many items as you want - just one of each. total before discount is max $500.

Bexs50 said:
When I had my kit enhancement in my fourth month, I know I couldn't purchase anything that came in my kit or anything I earned as a bonus. Does it work the same way in April? What are the restrictions??
The kit enhancement for new consultants in their 4th month does not include items in the kit (or anything they earned if they are in the old program). You can choose one of any other items you want within the $500 retail limits.

The April kit enhancement for all consultants is ALL products currently in the line (which means NOT the mid-season since they are not in the line until May). We can buy one of each up to $500 retail.

Sorry, was I confusing?:p

Thanks so much ladies!

cat said:
40% off of one of any item, up to $500 retail value
I think she thought it looked like you could only get one item.

I had the same Question...
My First month was Feb ...So I can get anything in April ..But just one...Lets say I wanted to purchase a chopper even if it came in my kit I can still order it in April at 40% off...But in May I can not purchase a chopper, because it was in my kit? Is that correct?

What is a "Kit Enhancement"?

A "Kit Enhancement" is a term used by Pampered Chef to refer to any additional products or tools that can be added to a consultant's starter kit or ongoing product lineup to enhance their business and provide more options for their customers.

How do I know which Kit Enhancements are available to me?

You can view the available Kit Enhancements on the Pampered Chef website under the "Enhance Your Kit" tab. You can also contact your consultant or the Pampered Chef customer service team for more information.

Do I have to purchase Kit Enhancements?

No, purchasing Kit Enhancements is completely optional. They are designed to provide additional tools and products to help enhance your business, but it is not a requirement to purchase them.

Can I change my Kit Enhancements after I have already ordered them?

Yes, you can make changes to your Kit Enhancements up until the order is processed and shipped. After that, any changes may not be possible. Please contact customer service for assistance with changing your Kit Enhancements.

How do I add Kit Enhancements to my starter kit?

To add Kit Enhancements to your starter kit, simply log in to your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Enhance Your Kit" tab. From there, you can select and add the desired Kit Enhancements to your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ashleypc
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • turtle15
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
turtle15
  • julesh