• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Another Kit Enhancement Question

In summary, a kit enhancement is an optional additional item or set of items that can be added to a Pampered Chef kit to enhance its functionality and expand its capabilities. To determine which enhancement is right for you, consider your cooking habits and preferences, or consult with a Pampered Chef consultant. Kit enhancements are not necessary to use Pampered Chef products, but they can enhance your cooking experience. To order a kit enhancement, you can do so through a consultant or the website. Returns are also accepted within 30 days for a full refund or exchange, as long as the item is in its original packaging and in new, unused condition. Personalized or discontinued items may not be eligible for return.
dymplz8
Sorry, I know someone has probably already answered this question, but are we able to purchase a set of prep bowls during kit enhancement. I realize that two came in our kit, but not a whole set and I really want a whole set. Just thought I'd ask before I finished making my list.

You should be able to, these are also available this season on supply order for $10.

My understaning is you can order anything in the catalog you would like as long as the total retail value isn't over $500.

kaseydee said:
My understaning is you can order anything in the catalog you would like as long as the total retail value isn't over $500.

Yes, for regular kit enhancement.

For 4th month KE, not ANYTHING, but yes to the prep bowls.

Getting them on supply is cheaper though if you are putting a supply order in.

Hi there! I completely understand your desire for a full set of prep bowls. Unfortunately, prep bowls are not currently available as a kit enhancement option. However, you can always purchase additional prep bowls separately through your consultant website or by contacting customer service. I hope this helps and happy cooking!

What is a kit enhancement?

A kit enhancement is an additional item or set of items that can be added to a Pampered Chef kit to enhance its functionality or expand its capabilities. It is a great way to customize your kit to fit your specific needs and cooking style.

How do I know which kit enhancement is right for me?

The best way to determine which kit enhancement is right for you is to consider your cooking habits and the types of recipes you enjoy making. You can also consult with a Pampered Chef consultant who can provide personalized recommendations based on your needs and preferences.

Do I need to purchase a kit enhancement to use my Pampered Chef products?

No, kit enhancements are optional and not necessary to use your Pampered Chef products. They are designed to enhance your cooking experience and provide additional versatility, but all Pampered Chef products can be used on their own as well.

How do I order a kit enhancement?

You can order a kit enhancement through a Pampered Chef consultant or through our website. Simply select the desired enhancement and add it to your cart. If you are ordering through a consultant, they can assist you with the ordering process.

Can I return a kit enhancement?

Yes, you can return a kit enhancement within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange. The item must be in its original packaging and in new, unused condition. Please note that personalized or discontinued items may not be eligible for return.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kcjodih
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
sklay723