• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

yetAnother Kit Enhancement Question!?

In summary, "yetAnother Kit Enhancement" is a new product from Pampered Chef that adds additional tools and accessories to enhance the functionality of their existing kit. It is unique because it is specifically designed to work with their current kit, rather than being a standalone product. It is not compatible with other brands of kitchen tools. It will be available for purchase separately and includes specialized baking pans, measuring gadgets, and storage solutions.
Bexs50
Okay, December is my kit enhancement month and I want to order first thing so I can get some Christmas presents. I asked before and someone said I could order as soon as December 1st. Now I want to make sure I am clear that I can only order $500 worth of products and my new questions is can I order more than one of each product??? I feel like I might have heard somewhere that I can only order one of each product but then I again I could be making that up!!!:eek: HELP!! PLEASE!!

Becky

You can order up to $500 retail - with the 40% off it will cost you $300 plus tax and shipping, max. You can only order one of each item. I believe you cannot purchase anything that came in your starter kit.

cmdtrgd said:
I believe you cannot purchase anything that came in your starter kit.

Correct...

I was thinking too that it couldn't be something that was in any of the ss bonus sets either, if you earned those. But, I don't remember that for sure.

No, you can't get anything that you already earned for free in your SS months.

Wow...thanks for all the info...I didn't know it couldn't be in your starter kit or any of the bonuses! Anything else I need to know??
Becky

Kit enhancement month for all of us will come every April, so don't think December is your only chance.

1. What is the purpose of "yetAnother Kit Enhancement?"

"yetAnother Kit Enhancement" is a new product from Pampered Chef that is designed to enhance the functionality of our existing kit. It includes additional tools and accessories that can be used with our current kit to expand its capabilities and make cooking and baking even easier.

2. How is "yetAnother Kit Enhancement" different from other kit enhancements?

"yetAnother Kit Enhancement" is unique because it is specifically designed to complement and enhance our existing kit. It has been carefully curated to include tools and accessories that work seamlessly with our current kit, rather than being a standalone product.

3. Can "yetAnother Kit Enhancement" be used with other brands of kitchen tools?

No, "yetAnother Kit Enhancement" is designed to work specifically with our Pampered Chef kit. While some of the tools may be similar to those from other brands, they have been modified to fit and function with our kit.

4. Will "yetAnother Kit Enhancement" be available for purchase separately?

Yes, "yetAnother Kit Enhancement" will be available for purchase separately for those who already own our kit and want to enhance its functionality. It will also be included as part of our kit for new customers.

5. What tools and accessories are included in "yetAnother Kit Enhancement?"

Without giving away too much, "yetAnother Kit Enhancement" includes a variety of new tools and accessories such as specialized baking pans, measuring gadgets, and storage solutions. These additions will make cooking and baking even more enjoyable and efficient for our customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
KateInTheKitchen
  • ashleypc
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
sarahmarie