• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Savings: 40% Off Kit Enhancement in December at Pampered Partner

In summary, "Kit Enhancement Questions" refer to inquiries made by customers or consultants about the different kit options available for purchase from Pampered Chef. These options include the Starter Kit, Deluxe Kit, and Ultimate Kit, each offering a different level of products and tools for starting a Pampered Chef business. While it is possible to customize a kit with specific products, this may affect the overall price. The best way to determine the right kit for you is to consider your budget and goals, and consult with a Pampered Chef consultant for personalized recommendations. Purchasing a kit also offers a discounted price compared to buying individual products, allowing for savings and a variety of products to start your business.
Bexs50
December is my kit enhancement month. How do I go about getting the 40% off discount? I assume I go on Pampered Partner but I'm not sure what to do to get the duscount and when can I order...could I order as soon as December 1st? Will I get an email from PC explaining this?

Thanks for helping!
Becky

Good question. I think December may also be my kit enhancement month.

Yes you can go as early as Dec 1st. You imput it in PP as Kit Enhancement and it will automatically give you the 40%. Just make sure the order date is Dec.
Valky

Good. December is my month too! Woo HOO! I am just sad that my super starter months are over. I love getting my monthly bonuses and working towards the additional bonuses (i earned 2! I was just hoping for 1!)

I think i will quit and re-sign again so i can have that excitement again!

What is a "Kit Enhancement Question"?

A "Kit Enhancement Question" is a question that is asked by a customer or consultant about the various kit options available for purchase from Pampered Chef.

What are the different kit options available for purchase?

There are three main kit options available for purchase: the Starter Kit, the Deluxe Kit, and the Ultimate Kit. Each kit offers a different level of products and tools to help you get started with your Pampered Chef business.

Can I customize my kit to include specific products?

Yes, you can customize your kit by adding individual products to your order. However, the kit price may change depending on the products you add.

How do I know which kit is right for me?

The best way to determine which kit is right for you is to consider your budget, goals, and the level of products you want to start with. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for personalized recommendations.

Is there a discount for purchasing a kit?

Yes, there is a discounted price for purchasing a kit compared to buying individual products. This allows you to save money and have a variety of products to start your Pampered Chef business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ashleypc
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
Replies
Views
KateInTheKitchen