• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your PC Kit with August Enhancements - 40% Off!

In summary, the Maximize Your PC Kit with August Enhancements includes a variety of essential kitchen tools at a discounted price of $149.99. The kit is a great value and allows for healthier cooking with the Deluxe Air Fryer and its various accessories. The items can also be purchased separately, but purchasing the kit saves money and offers a limited lifetime warranty.
redd3708
Hi! Okay, August is my fourth month with PC. So that means it my kit enhancement month....do I need to wait for an email stating this or am I good to go?

Thanks...

BTW, everything will be 40% off right?

I think that you just place the order and they will call you if something isn't right. Go for it and have fun picking all your new items!!

Use your PP, put in Kit Enhancement in your order type--that will figure your 40% off. You can only get one of each item, nothing that was included in your kit, and no more than $500 retail.

The even better news is, you get another one in April!!!!

Woot! Thanks ladies! :D

1. What is included in the Maximize Your PC Kit with August Enhancements?

The Maximize Your PC Kit with August Enhancements includes a variety of essential kitchen tools, such as the Deluxe Air Fryer, the Deluxe Electric Grill Pan, the Deluxe Air Fryer Steamer, the Deluxe Air Fryer Pizza Pan, and the Deluxe Air Fryer Grill Pan.

2. How much does the Maximize Your PC Kit with August Enhancements cost?

The Maximize Your PC Kit with August Enhancements is currently 40% off and is priced at $149.99, making it a great value for all the high-quality products included in the kit.

3. Can I purchase the items in the Maximize Your PC Kit with August Enhancements separately?

Yes, all of the items in the Maximize Your PC Kit with August Enhancements can be purchased separately. However, purchasing the kit allows you to save money and get all of the items at once.

4. What are the benefits of the Maximize Your PC Kit with August Enhancements?

The Maximize Your PC Kit with August Enhancements allows you to take your cooking to the next level with the Deluxe Air Fryer and its various accessories. You can easily cook healthier meals with less oil and cleanup is a breeze with the non-stick surfaces.

5. Is there a warranty or guarantee for the Maximize Your PC Kit with August Enhancements?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a limited lifetime warranty. If you are not satisfied with the Maximize Your PC Kit with August Enhancements, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • deliciousdiva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
ChefinHarmony