• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Maximizing August Sales: Submitting Orders & Remaining Active in September

but you have to ask for it! Sales waivers can be used for many reasons, like if you have a death in the family, if you are out of town, if you are going through a difficult time, etc. It's up to the Host Coordinator to decide if you can get a waiver. If you do not submit $200.00 in August, you will go inactive. Just be extra careful that you submit $200.00 in commissionable sales and not just in guest sales. I am only mentioning that because a Consultant on my team missed an incentive when she thought she was looking at commissionable sales and instead she was looking at the guest sales. She missed the incentive by a few dollars.Oh
pcchefjane
Gold Member
Okay I had a big $0 in July. I have orders to go in for August to give me at least $200. My question is, do I have to submit everything by August 31st to remain active or can I submit my last Show on September 1st for August. I have a Catalog Show that closes on August 31st but I am doing a booth on September 1st. I thought if I got any orders there, I could add them to this Show and not wait for the next one on September 13th if I don't got $150 in orders. I am so confused with the dates this month that I just need some help. I hate to keep asking my Hospitality Director everything and all my "Upline Director/Recruiter (since my recruiter inactivated) does is send me information about the training she is offering in her town which is 3 hours from me. Thanks for your help!

I think it is two months from the date you last submitted a show...but I am not 100% sure. Wait for other responses.

If you do not submit $200.00 in August, you will go inactive. Just be extra careful that you submit $200.00 in commissionable sales and not just in guest sales. I am only mentioning that because a Consultant on my team missed an incentive when she thought she was looking at commissionable sales and instead she was looking at the guest sales. She missed the incentive by a few dollars.

Aug 31st. COmmissionable Sales. By midnight CENTRAL time.

I'm in your boat ... submitted a $167 party earlier this month ... now I have $72 in orders .... and I have to turn them in by Sunday! I have a fair that I am working on Friday and on Monday so I am hoping to get enough orders there and on the phone to turn this into a show ... I'm in danger of losing $9 of my $14 commission just cutting breaks to customers!

But if you don't use that $9 to stay active you lose your career sales that are building up to reach your $15k for your 2% raise. Many of us can relate to months like that where it seems like you are putting out more than what is coming in to stay afloat. If you want to keep your business you've got to think of it as an investment to your business.

This is so true, just put those orders together and get it done!

ChefLisa said:
If you do not submit $200.00 in August, you will go inactive. Just be extra careful that you submit $200.00 in commissionable sales and not just in guest sales. I am only mentioning that because a Consultant on my team missed an incentive when she thought she was looking at commissionable sales and instead she was looking at the guest sales. She missed the incentive by a few dollars.

I thought commissionable sales were usually higher due to hosts buying extra stuff and also on-line orders, outlet, etc? When does it happen that guest sales are higher? It's late, maybe I'm not reading this right...

if a past host purchases the host special, then sometimes guest sales are higher b/c host specials are not commissionable.

That's how I messed up in May...I submitted a $205 show but with the past host special in there, it dropped the commissionable sales to $197... I now look on the upper right hand corner of the P3 show order to be sure I am at that "magic number"! I'll just turn everything in on Sunday to be sure then if I get sales on Monday, I'll just tell everyone it may not be submitted until September 15th due to less than $150! Maybe it will spur someone to do it. I think I am also going to use the Pampered Pool Card at the Vendor Booth on Monday and use $2 squares. That way it will be at least $100. Thanks for the help!

Oh believe me, my orders will be turned in on Sunday no matter what ... it's just that I NEED $33 to stay active, and mercifully, the orders I have are TWICE THAT .... But I hate to charge one customer $10 in shipping just because I don't have a show to combine her with ... and I hate for her to lose out on a guest special ... so I will be hitting the phones in search of that $78 in orders ... and hope it's easier to get than the $33 was!If I can't get it then I will still cut the customer a break on her shipping b/c it's my problem, not hers ....

Has anyone explained the waiver?
You have the opportunity to ask for a sales waiver for personal reasons to help you out--
[email protected]Please grant me a one month sales waiver due to personal reasons. I do understand by next month I need $200 in sales and am committed to that. Thank you for making this possible.#
name
cc your Director----

You must turn in $200 every two "rolling months".

Jan-Feb
Feb-Mar
Mar-April
etc.

So, if you had none in July...you MUST submit $200 by the end of August in order to not go inactive.

ChefLisa said:

Another point: If YOU (the consultant) are the HOST the GUEST SALES must be $200. Anything you buy with the show discount is not commissionable. You don't have to worry about past host monthly special in that case because there can't be one when you host.

My rule of thumb when someone is in this situation (and I deal with it just about every month) is to tell them to have BOTH guest and commissionable over $200 to avoid missing it. I have had consultants do both - think the guest sales was it and be host and look at commissionable - it is heartbreaking when it's not enough and they did try. Most of those are submitted on the last day of the month. Directors do not see those orders until it's too late to cal their consultants and let them know they're short. Everyone is responsible for their own orders so watch it!

:love: I called one of my customers who I remembered told me in July to call her if I need $25 or so to make my $200 in August (she sells Southern Living)! I just did and she gave me a $25.50 order!:sing::D:D:D That puts just the Show over $205 with another customer's order I got. I sent out a "Outlet order going in at 12 noon today" email last night and got another $11 there! I am really excited now! I am going to take the "Pampered Pool" with me on Monday and sell $3 squares so if I do get some other orders, I can turn that into a Show as well! God has really confirmed that He is blessing my business! Thanks for all the help and prayers!:angel:

MORFIA said:
Has anyone explained the waiver?
You have the opportunity to ask for a sales waiver for personal reasons to help you out--
[email protected]

Please grant me a one month sales waiver due to personal reasons. I do understand by next month I need $200 in sales and am committed to that. Thank you for making this possible.

#
name
cc your Director----

If you have any ?s with this---PM ME---

What are the deadlines for submitting August orders and remaining active in September?

The deadline for submitting August orders is August 31st at 11:59pm CST. To remain active in September, you must submit at least $150 in sales or have a personal purchase of $75 or more by August 31st.

How do I submit my August orders?

You can submit your August orders online through the consultant workstation or through the Pampered Chef app. You can also submit orders by phone or by mail using the order forms provided in your starter kit.

What is the benefit of submitting orders by August 15th?

If you submit your orders by August 15th, you will receive a 10% discount on your total order and earn double points towards your sales goal for the month. This can help you reach your sales goal faster and earn more rewards and bonuses.

What happens if I do not meet the minimum requirements for August?

If you do not submit at least $150 in sales or have a personal purchase of $75 or more by August 31st, you will become inactive in September and will not be eligible for any sales or bonuses. However, you can still submit orders and remain active by meeting the minimum requirements by the end of September.

Can I still earn incentives and bonuses if I submit orders and remain active in September?

Yes, you can still earn incentives and bonuses if you submit orders and remain active in September. Your sales and orders from September will count towards your monthly sales goal and you will be eligible for any bonuses or incentives offered for that month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • Chef Niki
  • General Chat
Replies