• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Turning Inactive Status to Active: Help Needed!

In summary, the previous rule was that you had to have two consecutive months of sales to remain active, but the new rule is that you only need one month of sales. If you miss a month, you are considered inactive that month.
Chef Niki
Ok, so I went inactive :yuck: - but I did submit a show the first part of April. I received the order last weekend.

My question is - when will CC show that I am active again? I am wanting to order the HWC products so I can display them at a RFL vendor expo in 2 weeks. CC is saying that I can't order them because I am still inactive. I thought for sure my status would have changed to active atleast by today (the 15th).
Anyone know??

Thanks so much!

niki, it all depends on how much the party was. It had to be over $200 in commissionable sales and I do not think it clears until after the pay period which is today. Check tomorrow or Monday and if it is not cleared, call.

pampered1224 said:
niki, it all depends on how much the party was. It had to be over $200 in commissionable sales and I do not think it clears until after the pay period which is today. Check tomorrow or Monday and if it is not cleared, call.

It just has to be $150 commissionable. It's not clear when the updates occur on CC but once the show is cleared for picking you should be allowed to order those extras. I would call Tech Support if you know the commissionable hit $150 and you still can't order.

I was inactive too. When I submitted my show I waited like you but I ended up having to call tech support because it didn't update or something like that. Judy

Sometimes it takes a few days for the right hand to know what the left is doing.Beth is right ... $150 is all it takes!

Sorry about the misinfo. I am not sure why I thought is was $200.

pampered1224 said:
In Canada it's a $200 minimum - you just joined your northern neighbors for a bit! :)

pampered1224 said:

In the prior career plan it WAS $200. You could add 2 consecutive months together to count or if you had no sales one month it had to be $200 the second to stay active. In that plan if you didn't do that minimum you lost everything right then - lifetime sales, recruits...

Last April it was changed to $150 every month. Now, if you miss a month you are considered inactive that month. 2nd month you lose lifetime sales but don't lose recruits until 6th month at which time you'd also lose status as consultant and have to sign again.

Bottom line is submit every month. Then you don't have to worry. Can't get sales every month? hmmmm.... Are you SCHEDULING call time? Are you DOING it (talking to real people - messages don't count)? We say we do but do we really? I guarantee if you make the calls you WILL get the sales. If you don't "know" enough people then ask for referrals, make it known that you do this...

All that being said, I know that it's not as easy as some people make it sound. I would love to double or more my sales and haven't been able to. But upon REALLY looking at what I DO I know that I am not working at 100%. I'm just asking if YOU are working at 100% or are you content -or resolved- with what comes your way?

I personally ... and this is just me ... HATE the new rules and have pretty much rebelled against them. Now I submit a minimum of $150 every other month, sometimes more, never less. It's nice when I can submit every month but that is the exception, not the rule. The new rules came about just as I had my full-time hours at work restored. I had to set priorities somewhere and the CAREER comes before the "fun job."Sometimes it's easier than others. And I HATE the constant worry about having to submit or lose it all! So yes, I do need to schedule call time ... my problem is that I get beyond frustrated when all I get are voice mails and calls that are not returned. Then, it may be days or a week or longer before I can try again. It's rare that I have two day shifts (that end at 6 or later) two days in a row ... which has me on the phone no earlier than 7:30 or 8 if I even get there!

1. How do I change my inactive status to active?

To change your inactive status to active, log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "My Account" tab. Then, click on "Edit My Profile" and select "Active" under the "Status" section. Finally, click "Save" to update your status.

2. How long does it take for my status to change from inactive to active?

Once you have changed your status from inactive to active, it may take up to 24 hours for the change to be reflected on our end. If you do not see the change after 24 hours, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

3. Can I still receive commissions while in inactive status?

No, you will not receive any commissions while in inactive status. In order to be eligible for commissions, you must be an active Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Are there any requirements to maintain active status?

To maintain active status, you must submit at least $1,250 in personal sales every rolling three-month period. If you are unable to meet this requirement, you may request a temporary inactive status for up to three months.

5. Can I still access my Pampered Chef website while in inactive status?

Yes, you will still have access to your Pampered Chef website while in inactive status. However, you will not be able to make any sales or receive commissions until you change your status back to active.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • elizabethfox
  • General Chat
Replies