• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question Regarding Inactive/Active Status

In summary, an "inactive" Pampered Chef consultant is someone who is not actively working their business, whether by taking a break, not meeting goals, or choosing not to sell products. As an inactive consultant, you will not receive discounts or benefits, but you can regain access if you become active again. To switch from inactive to active status, you will need to reach out to your upline or the Pampered Chef support team. There is no set time limit for inactivity before your account is closed, but it is important to stay in touch with the company. Your downline will not be affected by your switch from inactive to active status, but it is important to communicate with them about any changes.
elizabethfox
Gold Member
Ok so say someone doesn't make their $150 in sales one month... they go inactive from what I am reading from CC but they do not lose their career sales until the second month of inactivity. They also do not lose their recruits.

But if they go inactive.. do they lose their website? What if they paid like the 6 month payment ......go inactive in May and then get their $150 for June and are active for that month...

..does anyone know what happens with the website? Just curious.

No, they don't lose their website.

where did you read that at?? I can't seem to find anything regarding it on CC.

c00p said:
No, they don't lose their website.

That is true. I think it is in policies and procedures and the business guide.

Just because you go inactive for 1 month doesn't mean that you are quitting.

If you look at pages 27 & 28 regarding going inactive there isn't anything about your PWS until it refers to 6 months of continuous inactivity. It says, "A Consultant's Personal Web Site will be removed effective the first of the month following six months of consecutive inactivity." So, like Harriet said, they want you to continue to try to get active again - because it's not like someone is quitting right away if they go inactive for a month.
Hope that helps!

1. What does it mean to be an "inactive" Pampered Chef consultant?

An inactive consultant is someone who has signed up to be a consultant but is not actively working their business. This could be due to taking a break, not meeting sales or recruiting goals, or simply choosing to not actively sell products at the moment.

2. Can I still receive discounts and benefits if I am an inactive consultant?

As an inactive consultant, you will not be able to receive discounts or benefits. However, if you decide to become active again, you can regain access to these perks.

3. How can I switch from inactive to active status?

To become an active consultant again, you will need to reach out to your upline or the Pampered Chef support team. They will be able to assist you in reactivating your account and getting back on track with your business.

4. Is there a time limit for how long I can be inactive before my account is closed?

There is no set time limit for being inactive before your account is closed. However, it is important to stay in touch with your upline and the company to ensure your account does not get closed due to inactivity.

5. Will my downline be affected if I switch from inactive to active status?

If you have a downline, they will not be affected by your switch from inactive to active status. However, it is important to communicate with them and let them know of any changes in your status to avoid any confusion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Niki
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Rosebud