1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Question regarding inactive/active status

1. elizabethfox

elizabethfox Advanced Member Gold Member

Ok so say someone doesn't make their $150 in sales one month... they go inactive from what I am reading from CC but they do not lose their career sales until the second month of inactivity. They also do not lose their recruits.

But if they go inactive.. do they lose their website? What if they paid like the 6 month payment ......go inactive in May and then get their $150 for June and are active for that month...

..does anyone know what happens with the website? Just curious.

May 21, 2009
  2. c00p

c00p Veteran Member Gold Member

No, they don't lose their website.

May 21, 2009
  3. elizabethfox

elizabethfox Advanced Member Gold Member

where did you read that at?? I can't seem to find anything regarding it on CC.

May 21, 2009
  4. pamperedharriet

pamperedharriet Legacy Member

That is true. I think it is in policies and procedures and the business guide.

Just because you go inactive for 1 month doesn't mean that you are quitting.

5. c00p

c00p Veteran Member Gold Member

If you look at pages 27 & 28 regarding going inactive there isn't anything about your PWS until it refers to 6 months of continuous inactivity. It says, "A Consultant's Personal Web Site will be removed effective the first of the month following six months of consecutive inactivity." So, like Harriet said, they want you to continue to try to get active again - because it's not like someone is quitting right away if they go inactive for a month.
    Hope that helps!

May 22, 2009
Have something to add?