• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Understanding Inactive Status: Impact on Consultant Access and Rules

In summary, if you don't order $200 in rolling two months (Dec/Jan), you become inactive and lose your lifetime sales, registries, and recruits. After being inactive for 12 months, you resign.
Jenni
I went from being a super seller to not so hot after taking a new full time job. I know I can ask my director but I am a little errrked by her right now.
If I don't order some more by tomorrow night I will be come in active. What does that mean... can someone tell me more. What do I loss access to when in active and when am I no longer a consultant? I know things change April 1st I am just wondering about current rules.
Thanks in advance for the help :)

Jenni,

Current rule:

If you don't submit $200 in rolling two months (Dec/Jan) you become inactive and lose your lifetime sales so you have to start back at $0 toward your $15000 raise. You lose your registries and recruits too but you still have access to CC and your website and can order supplies but not samples. After being inactive for 12 months you have to resign but that will change to 6 months in April so you might as well say 6 months now.

I think I am going to order some of my wants... I am not ready to give up my career sales and my one recruit. I need to get on the ball and get some stuff set up for Feb and March. I did go to my cluster meeting and learned about the new plan that starts April 1st...
Thanks for the info Beth!!! Have a nice weekend

This just happen to me a month ago. If you don't want to go inactive and are to late. You can put a request in for re activation by paying a fee of $25.00 and this will keep your $$$ status and your recruit. I paid this in November and am so glad I did.Someone on this site told me about it. I went to my director and she was no help, sad to say I think she wanted my consultants under me....

Thanks for the help, because I just signed on another recruit....

Quick question here...I didn't see it in the P&P...If I should go inactive & request a re-activation for the $25 fee, does that need to be justified by illness, family crisis, move, ect, like the "grace period" states? Also, do I lose my PC bucks if I go inactive?TIA for your help & wealth of knowledge :)

Mel92504 said:
Quick question here...I didn't see it in the P&P...If I should go inactive & request a re-activation for the $25 fee, does that need to be justified by illness, family crisis, move, ect, like the "grace period" states?

Also, do I lose my PC bucks if I go inactive?

TIA for your help & wealth of knowledge :)

You don't need a reason - just say personal reasons. And I do believe you may lose those PC$ so I'd check - and definitely TRY to stay active.

PS: The answers on this thread will change as of April 1, 2009. For instance, after April 1 you will not be able to do a retroactive waiver at all. (stated for those that read this thread beyond that date)

thanks...I'll see if I can find anything more in the P&P about the PC bucks

1. How long can I be inactive before my account is closed?

According to the Pampered Chef consultant agreement, consultants must remain active by submitting at least $200 in sales every three months. Failure to do so may result in the closure of your account.

2. Can I still receive discounts and benefits if I am inactive?

No, inactive consultants are not eligible for discounts or benefits. Only active consultants can receive discounts on products and earn commissions on sales.

3. How can I reactivate my account after being inactive?

To reactivate your account, you will need to submit a minimum of $350 in sales within a three-month period. Once this requirement is met, your account will be reactivated and you can resume receiving benefits and discounts.

4. Will I lose my team or downline if I become inactive?

If you become inactive, you will not lose your team or downline. However, if your account is closed due to inactivity, you will need to rejoin under a different sponsor if you wish to continue as a consultant with Pampered Chef.

5. Can I still attend events and trainings if I am inactive?

Yes, inactive consultants can still attend events and trainings, but they will not be eligible for any special perks or discounts offered exclusively to active consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Niki
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • elizabethfox
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
c00p
Replies