• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Inactive Consultants Sign Up?

In summary, the speaker went inactive in June but has now decided to continue with PC and is excited about her business. She recently had a successful show and is looking to become active again. However, she is having trouble registering for conference on Consultant's Corner, and wonders if it's due to her inactive status. Other participants suggest calling HO to find out, and one person mentions that on-site registration is now the only option for conference and may involve waiting in a stand-by line for a home office tour. The speaker is still very excited about conference.
ChefTS
I went inactive at the beginning of June, when I was trying to decide if I wanted to continue with PC or not. I've realized that I love PC and the opportunities I have being a consultant and am excited to get my business going again. I had a show last night that closed at over $800, so when I submit that I will become active again.

In the meantime, I've been trying to sign up for conference but see no way to do that on Consultant's Corner. I've looked at every page I can find about conference, and it just dawned on me that perhaps because I am inactive, I have limited access to things on CC?

Do any of you know if that is the case?

Thanks!

I think I read here that you have to fax your registration now. Someone else will be able to tell you for sure.BTW, welcome back! I'm glad you're excited about your PC business. I think that's a great tool to help you succeed.

I think you can become active again once you submit the show but I would call HO about signing upfor conference I think you do have limted access on CC for some things due to the inactivity.

Thanks, Rae and Kathy! I appreciate your quick responses.Sorry about the double post. My computer lost internet connection and I reloaded the page while I was in the middle of submitting the post.

Hey, it happens.

Welcome back! I'd call HO and find out for sure.

Thanks, everyone! I deleted my duplicate thread, and I calle home office.They said that only on-site registration is available now, and that anyone who registers on-site who wants a home office tour will have to wait in a stand-by line to see if there are openings for the tour.I thought that was good info. to pass on. Anyone registered on-site before? Is it a hassle, or no big deal?I'm still SO EXCITED about Conference!

Thanks, everyone! I deleted my duplicate thread, and I called home office.They said that only on-site registration is available now, and that anyone who registers on-site who wants a home office tour will have to wait in a stand-by line to see if there are openings for the tour.I thought that was good info. to pass on. Anyone registered on-site before? Is it a hassle, or no big deal?I'm still SO EXCITED about Conference!

Last edited:

1. Can inactive consultants sign up for Pampered Chef?

Yes, inactive consultants can sign up for Pampered Chef. The company allows consultants who have been inactive for a certain period of time to reactivate their account and continue their business.

2. What is the process for reactivating an inactive consultant account?

The process for reactivating an inactive consultant account is simple. The consultant needs to contact their upline or the Pampered Chef customer service team to request reactivation. They will then be provided with the necessary steps to reactivate their account.

3. Is there a fee for reactivating an inactive consultant account?

No, there is no fee for reactivating an inactive consultant account. However, the consultant will need to meet the minimum sales requirement for the month they reactivate in order to keep their account active.

4. Will an inactive consultant have access to their previous customer and sales information?

Yes, an inactive consultant will have access to their previous customer and sales information upon reactivating their account. This includes their customer list, sales history, and any other important data.

5. Can an inactive consultant still earn commissions and bonuses?

Yes, an inactive consultant can still earn commissions and bonuses once they reactivate their account. However, they will need to meet the minimum sales requirements in order to receive commissions and bonuses for that month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefTS
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
AJPratt
Replies
Views
foss2k
  • Kitchen Love Lauren
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies