• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When to Sign for the New Consultant Kit: Tips and Timeline

I think I would wait. But, if you're really desperate to get the new items, then go for it. Make sure that you keep an eye on how much it would be to upgrade your kit if you were to sign now and get this one....they haven't announced the fee of that upgrading yet. (then you could get double the products for maybe the $155?) and yo ucould use the d/c products (that have been redesigned) from the $90 kit as door prizes or something!
SilverCeladon
Should I wait until 1/22 to sign to get the new consultant kit or sign earlier-assuming my recruiter is going to call me after the conference if she even went. I was going to give her until Monday to call me..

I want to thank you all for all the questions I've had over the past month. I really am going to sign! I swear! I hope you're not thinking "oh, there's the troll again!"

I'm not sure yet. There is still another General Session where they can release new information. I'll let you know all the details as soon as I do!

If you can swing the $155 I would wait. If you spend the $90 you will have to pay to replace some of the little things that come in the kit that are being redesigned anyway.

Also if you pay the $155 you get a lot of the more expensive items than you would in the $90 kit. I would rather pay that and get the more expensive items then the ones that come in the $90 kit because you get a lot of smaller things.

I would wait and see what all comes in the new kit and then decide.

Wait until you get all the information about the new program and then decide what's best for you.

You also need to remember that every day that you are not a consultant you are not making the potential income that is out there!!

I'd want to see what exactly is in the new kit & make my decision based off of comparing the two - I suspect though that I'd probably wait and take the new kit. I'd make sure I had 4 solid shows happening in my 1st 30 days (really 20 so you have those extra days to collect checks/make sure they've cleared) and maybe have 2-4 additional catalog shows to help make the 1st promo.

More details would be nice and I'm sure we'll get them soon. Its funny how impatient we all are to know everything NOW.

I was thinking the same thing to wait-I'd rather pay the $155 and get better items and more of them! Thanks ladies!

SilverCeladon said:
Should I wait until 1/22 to sign to get the new consultant kit or sign earlier-assuming my recruiter is going to call me after the conference if she even went. I was going to give her until Monday to call me..

I want to thank you all for all the questions I've had over the past month. I really am going to sign! I swear! I hope you're not thinking "oh, there's the troll again!"

Hey, I thought that you have signed already?? :D

I signed on 12/12. But, I got an e-mail saying that if you sign from 12/15 on, you could call the HO and get the new items. I guess I am out of luck for signing too soon. I guess I am just frustrated that I haven't heard anything from the person that recruited me or my director. (I guess I have one). i have learned everything that I know from you guys. THANK YOU!!!!!

I am so excited about the new kit - once you hit 200 COOKING shows you can buy a new kit...and I am just 45 shows away!!!

jodistrauss said:
I signed on 12/12. But, I got an e-mail saying that if you sign from 12/15 on, you could call the HO and get the new items. I guess I am out of luck for signing too soon. I guess I am just frustrated that I haven't heard anything from the person that recruited me or my director. (I guess I have one). i have learned everything that I know from you guys. THANK YOU!!!!!

It wouldn't hurt to call HO and see if they can give you the 3 day difference and try to get the new items...

SilverCeladon said:
I was thinking the same thing to wait-I'd rather pay the $155 and get better items and more of them! Thanks ladies!

Make sure that you keep an eye on how much it would be to upgrade your kit if you were to sign now and get this one....they haven't announced the fee of that upgrading yet. (then you could get double the products for maybe the $155?) and yo ucould use the d/c products (that have been redesigned) from the $90 kit as door prizes or something!

Well, I found out the upgrade fee is 105, but they are not giving a grace period. :(

dannyzmom said:
I am so excited about the new kit - once you hit 200 COOKING shows you can buy a new kit...and I am just 45 shows away!!!
When I hit 200 cooking shows I got the letter saying I could buy a new kit. The cost would have been $90 for just the products so I would bet that the cost will be $155 for the new kit.

Did you know: The 200th COOKING show is what they go by not total shows (catalog shows do not count).

jodistrauss said:
Well, I found out the upgrade fee is 105, but they are not giving a grace period. :(
Remember that you are earning a paycheck during this time. If you are doing a consistant schedule you are ending up ahead of anyone who signs now. You can choose to buy the new products at 50% off when you get your change over kit so I bet if you do the math you will feel better about it!

What's a change over kit?

jodistrauss said:
What's a change over kit?
At the beginning of every season (actually we will get them end of January - new season starts March 1) they send us a set of new catalogs and a sample of all the other new paper work and a new Pampered Partner disk, etc. That box is called the change over kit.

Silverceladon:

I just returned from Leadership and I do think having the new kit is the best way to go. You'll have products from every major category to demonstrate at your shows. My piece of advice is to start booking your shows now so that you are ready to complete your first 4-6 shows in your first 30 days (which begins the day your kit is delivered). If you do that you'll be off to an amazing start!

Best of luck in your new business!

Thanks Mary! I'll definitely do that! What's another 2 weeks? lol

SilverCeladon said:
Thanks Mary! I'll definitely do that! What's another 2 weeks? lol

Just think of how COMPLETELY you wil be prepared when you finally do sign your agreement! OH and not to mention the *~*HAPPY DANCE*~* that we will all do when you are FINALLY a Pampered Chef consultant!!!:D

Related to When to Sign for the New Consultant Kit: Tips and Timeline

1. When should I sign up to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

The best time to sign up is when you are ready to start your own business and share your love for cooking and quality kitchen products with others. The sooner you sign up, the sooner you can start earning income and building your business.

2. Do I need any prior sales experience to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, you do not need any prior sales experience. We provide all of our consultants with comprehensive training and support to help them succeed in their business.

3. Can I sign up to be a consultant if I don't have a lot of time to dedicate to it?

Yes, you can! One of the great things about being a Pampered Chef consultant is that you can make your own schedule and work as much or as little as you want. You can fit it in around your other commitments and responsibilities.

4. Are there any requirements or quotas I need to meet as a Pampered Chef consultant?

There are no quotas or requirements to meet as a consultant. You have the freedom to set your own goals and work towards them at your own pace. However, the more you put into your business, the more you will get out of it.

5. What are the benefits of signing up to be a Pampered Chef consultant?

There are many benefits to becoming a Pampered Chef consultant, including the ability to earn income, discounts on products, and the opportunity to build your own business and be your own boss. You will also have access to exclusive training and support, as well as the chance to meet new people and make connections.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pclinskie
Replies
Views
KristinaD
  • cookn' katie
  • General Chat
Replies