• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When is the Best Time to Join Pampered Chef?

and you'll also get a change-over kit in the mail soon after you sign up - with 25 new catalogs in it. This way, you're always up-to-date on the latest products and trends.- If you sign in Jan, you'll have time to put your checks in the bank before they draft your account. Bottom line, if you can start signing up now and are in the Philadelphia, PA area, I would recommend doing so!
tnelle
Gold Member
I have been doing my research and have decided Pampered Chef is the thing for me. I have a million questions which I will ask my recruiter, however, I have two that are bugging me the most right now.

1. Should I sign up in Jan or wait until the first of Feb? (from what I understand I would get books for both winter and spring if I wait until Feb)

2. Is the debt card like a credit card? I really do not want to take out a credit card.

Thanks so much for any help or suggestions.

Elle

I would look at the recruiting incentives offered and then decide which month...but the sooner you sign the quicker you will get your kit. the debit card is only or PC. You can't use it for any other reason...just to place orders with PC. Your number will be used to withdraw your show totals from your checking account after you have submitted your shows and when you place personal/sample/supply orders. You have time to put your checks in the bank before they draft your account.

You don't say where you are from so if you need a recruiter I would be glad to help...I'm in SE Oklahoma. I would love to have you on my team and I will help in any way possible. However, because I have a long distance director/recruiter my best advice would be to find someone close to you that you are comfortable with. Feel free to PM or email me if you need anything.

Shawnna Nixon

Elle,Congrats on your decision to join the Pampered Chef! There are some great things going on with the company. :D1. Jan/Feb is up to you - there is an extra incentive that runs through both months, though I would say that the sooner you get started and get the momentum going the better off you will be. Sign up Jan-Feb and you can earn an extra $100 in Pampered Chef Products! 2. The debit card is directly linked to your checking account and can only be used with Pampered Chef, so no worries there.

Heh, sorry Shawna - we were typing at the same time!

If you sign in Jan, you'll get 50 current catalogs in your kit - but you'll get a change over kit soon after with 25 new catalogs in it - plus all the change-over stuff :) I'd go for signing in January if I were you.

If you sing in Feb, you'll get half/half on the catalogs - and I'm not sure if you'll get the cool change-over stuff.

And, if your recruiter went to Leadership, she'll get en extra bonus if you sign in Jan. So, if you can help her out, I'm sure she'd be appreciative ;) I know I would be....I really want that Leadership bonus :) I wish my fence-sitters would move it....

Thanks for all the help. I am in Northern Colorado. I was thinking of going ahead and signing up as I already have 6 shows booked for Feb. I may just go ahead and do that since I will get the new catalogs as well. Again, thanks for the help and I look forward to getting to know all of you on the boards.Elle

Good point Linda.Bottom line, Elle, start thinking now of two things: 1. who can help you get started - friends and family that live far away can do a catalog show, and those that live close and are willing to host a cooking show (get all kinds of great products for FREE or discounted). They are going to help get you rolling.
2. Do you have a friend that you would love to work with? See if they would be willing to join with you, statistically, consultants have had greater and longer success that started with a friend.Then of course -- GO FOR IT! :D

and if you are fortunate enough to have 6 shows on the books for February, I'd GO FOR IT! You'll be needing new catalogs in no time, so it won't matter. :) Way to go and good luck!

If you are in PA and need help I am can help you out...I work with a great group of girls. My director is AWESOME!:p

I definitely agree with Linda. Here's why I think signing in Jan is better than waiting (especially if you already have 6 Feb shows lined up):
- Your kit will come with 50 of the Fall/winter catalogs...which will be obsolete come March. This is good because you can treat them like glorified business cards...and when you are starting, you want to promote your business as much as you can.
- You'll get 25 of the new catalogs in the changeover kit that will ship to you the first week of Feb. These are for the host packets you'll be giving to the March hosts that book off of your Feb shows.
- The new consultant kit comes with a form to order a business booster pack for a reduced rate. You can use that in a couple weeks to get even more of the new catalogs and spring paperwork at a great savings. (Get with your recruiter to time your submission so you get just the spring/summer catalogs and paperwork in your booster pack).
- Your changeover kit will also include the breakout of the sample packages. By signing in Jan, you'll be ahead of the game and can ensure you have the new products on hand sooner than later. (We can order samples at 50% off!)
- By jumping in with Feb shows, you are going to get bookings. (Everyone will want to see the new products when they come out in March.) This will help you leverage the most out of your bonus PC dollars during your first 90 days.

Honestly, I'm a firm believer that the best time to join is in the 60-45 day window before a new season. You get the best of everything and can ride some great momentum. (Of course, anytime is a great time to join!)

Good luck and welcome to the cheffer family here!

Related to When is the Best Time to Join Pampered Chef?

1. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up on our website or contact a current consultant to assist you with the process. You will need to purchase a starter kit and complete our New Consultant Training program before officially starting your business.

2. What is included in the starter kit?

The starter kit includes a variety of our most popular products, as well as business supplies such as catalogs, order forms, and marketing materials. It also includes access to our online training and resources to help you get started.

3. How much does it cost to become a consultant?

The cost to become a consultant varies depending on the starter kit you choose. Our starter kits range from $109 to $249, and we offer payment plans for your convenience. There are also ongoing fees, such as a monthly website fee, but these can be covered by your sales and commission.

4. Do I need any previous experience or qualifications to become a consultant?

No previous experience or qualifications are necessary to become a consultant. We provide all the training and support you need to be successful in your business. However, having a passion for cooking and entertaining is helpful.

5. Can I still work a full-time job while being a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, many of our consultants work their Pampered Chef business alongside other jobs or commitments. You have the flexibility to set your own schedule and work as much or as little as you want. It's a great way to earn extra income while doing something you love.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Eftilly
  • WestCoastPC
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Gracie Stafford