• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Inactive Duration for New Kit & Director Sign-Up | Curious Consultant Inquiry

In summary, you need to be inactive for 6 months to sign up for a new consultant kit and to sign up with a new director.
Katiek77
How long do you need to be inactive for to be able to sign up for a new consultant kit and to sign up with a new director, just curious.
Katie:chef:

Re: How long do you have to be inactive before you can sign for a new kit/under a new6 months of inactivity.

Re: How long do you have to be inactive before you can sign for a new kit/under a newI believe it's now six months. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

Re: How long do you have to be inactive before you can sign for a new kit/under a newWoo hoo! I was right. :)

Re: How long do you have to be inactive before you can sign for a new kit/under a newThanks,
I have been having some issues with my current director. I have to do PC part time because i am a single mom and am in a Masters program. I wish I had the luxury of being able to do more shows but I just don't. My director just seems to be upset that I'm not more of a full time consusltant. I also had my feeling hurt when she told me yesterday that I should not host my own show because I was doing a diservice to my friends by doing that. I've taken teleclasses and the director told us to host our own shows. I just want to be with a director who is more supportive. I'm not sure if I want to go inactive for that long though in order to do it. We will see.
Katie

Re: How long do you have to be inactive before you can sign for a new kit/under a newYou might check around and see if there is another Director in your area that would let you come to her meetings. I have been fortunate enough to find someone that lets me come to her meetings and treats me like I'm one of her own. I try to give back to her as much as possible because I know she doesn't make anything off me. I didn't make a big deal about it to my Director, just told her the night she has her meetings wasn't working for me. The way this company is set up, you can function pretty much on your own if you want to. This site, online classes etc. I would only consider going inactive if I didn't care about my career sales, and already had another Director in mind to sign up under. And if you already have someone in mind, why not just ask if you can join her meetings??

Re: How long do you have to be inactive before you can sign for a new kit/under a newHave you considered reaching out to your Director's Director? Or maybe reaching out to other consultants in the area and finding someone else you can reach out to? I have trouble connecting with my director, not because we don't necessarily want to, but because our styles don't always mesh, and there is a time zone issue. I have a great Hospitality Director, and I've also reached out to my ED for support as well.

1. How long do I have to be inactive before I can sign for a new kit?

The minimum amount of time you must be inactive before signing up for a new kit is 6 months.

2. Can I sign up for a new kit under a different consultant if I have been inactive?

Yes, you can sign up for a new kit under a different consultant as long as you have been inactive for at least 6 months.

3. Is there a limit to how many times I can sign up for a new kit under a different consultant?

There is no limit to how many times you can sign up for a new kit under a different consultant, as long as you have been inactive for at least 6 months.

4. Can I sign up for a new kit under a different consultant if I have previously been a consultant under Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can sign up for a new kit under a different consultant even if you have been a consultant under Pampered Chef before. However, you must have been inactive for at least 6 months before signing up for a new kit.

5. What if I want to sign up for a new kit before the 6-month inactive period?

If you want to sign up for a new kit before the 6-month inactive period, you must contact our customer service team to discuss your options. Exceptions may be made under certain circumstances.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cook1
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • WestCoastPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • LizJones