• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where is My New Consultant Kit Upgrade from PC?

In summary, the New Consultant Kit Upgrade includes additional products and materials to help jump start a Pampered Chef business, such as exclusive products, business supplies, and training materials. The cost of the upgrade is $159, in addition to the $99 for the standard New Consultant Kit, making the total investment $258. The upgrade cannot be purchased without the standard kit, and there are currently no discounts or promotions available for it. The kit will be shipped within 3-5 business days after ordering, and a tracking number will be provided.
tiffnkaysmom
Has Anyone Received Their New Consultant Kit Upgrade? I Signed With Pc On 1/3/07 & Then A Day After I Got My Kit The New Consultant Kit Was Announced. I Decided To Do The Upgrade & Was Told That It Would Be Sent Out On 1/22/07. It Is Now 1/24 & It's Still Not Showing Up On The Shippment Status. My Director Called Yesterday & Said They Are Running Behind. This Is Frustrating.

Don't worry...it'll come. There is so much stuff going out from new product to new kits to envelopes, to shipments in general..please bear with them. It will come. There is so much information....I know the products are exciting to get...I would keep reading and printing everything you can off consultant corner and read on here. Read Doris's book. I am in my 4 month and I can't stop reading...and I still don't have all the knowledge down. It'll come. It is just a busy month. We are all waiting for stuff.

Most of the time Kits and Incentives do not show up in CC under shipment status.

What is included in the New Consultant Kit Upgrade?

The New Consultant Kit Upgrade includes everything in the standard New Consultant Kit, plus additional products and materials to help you jump start your Pampered Chef business. This includes popular and exclusive products, business supplies, and training materials.

How much does the New Consultant Kit Upgrade cost?

The New Consultant Kit Upgrade costs $159. This is in addition to the cost of the standard New Consultant Kit, which is $99. The total investment for both kits is $258.

Can I purchase the New Consultant Kit Upgrade without buying the standard New Consultant Kit?

No, the New Consultant Kit Upgrade can only be purchased in addition to the standard New Consultant Kit. This ensures that all new consultants have the necessary business supplies and training materials to get started.

Are there any discounts or promotions available for the New Consultant Kit Upgrade?

At this time, there are no discounts or promotions available for the New Consultant Kit Upgrade. However, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have access to exclusive discounts and promotions on products and business supplies.

How long will it take for me to receive my New Consultant Kit Upgrade?

The New Consultant Kit Upgrade will be shipped within 3-5 business days after your order is placed. Shipping times may vary depending on your location. You will receive a tracking number once your kit has shipped.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• maestraMichelle
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
maestraMichelle
  • bgilmore
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
Replies