• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Super Starter Kit Shipment for New Consultant: Confused about the Timeline?

In summary, Super Starter kits ship the month prior to your first Super Starter month, which is part of your introductory period. The kit comes complete in one box. You can contact the Solution Center at (888) 687-2433 should you have questions regarding the shipment.
Lisa821
I signed my agreement on Monday and made my Super starter month for March. I did march becuase I figured until I got my kit and got trained and felt comfortable it would be close to March. I know it takes a little time to get some shows going and inviations mailed out. Does this mean I wont get my kit until Feb now? I just reread the email that was sent to me from corp and this is what it said ~

Your Super Starter Month One: March

- Super Starter Kit: Your Super Starter products kit will ship the month prior to your first Super Starter month, which is part of your introductory period. The kit comes complete in one box. You may contact the Solution Center at (888) 687-2433 should you have questions regarding the shipment.

I checked shippment status in the conultants corner and there is nothing to be found as far as an order. Maybe I am not lookiong in the right area.
can anyone help me? I did email my recrutier and director but I am anxious to know. thanks in advance.

Hopefully I am wrong and it comes tomorrow I have training on Sunday. Lisa

If March is your starter month, you probably won't get your kit until the first of February. I am not sure how this is going to work with the new kit and new consultant requirements/incentives.

I would start lining up shows now. You can get "loaners" from your director or other clustermates to help you through those shows until your kit arrives. Speaking from experience, I wish I had known about this option before hand. The faster you get started the better your chances are at getting your bonus incentives and increasing your customer base. FYI, even if you don't have any shows until then, HO will charge you the $2.00 insurance coverage fee from the month you signed. I also wish I had known about this Chef Success site a lot earlier too as my "recruiter" was of no help to me at all. Signed me and dropped me like a hot potato....she is inactive now, wonder why? Good luck!. Valky

I would start now as well. I know with the recruit that I just signed I told her that she should sign up on here. Get as much orders as possible and hopefully by the time her start date comes around she will have shows under her belt, if not qualified. The sooner you start on your business the sooner you see results. :D Good luck!

Lisa821 said:
Does this mean I wont get my kit until Feb now?

That is correct. Under the "old" agreement and kit, they actually ship on day 1 of the month BEFORE the Month One, so you'll have it for most of February, which is your buffer month. You can call HO and have them switch your Month One, and they'll ship it immediately.

You can call the 888 our-chef and they can tell you when it has or will be shipped.... i did that for a recruit last week, they even told me the expected delivery date !

The kit shipment (as well as other consultant promotions) does not show up in our shipment tracker. It is only for show, individual, supplies, that sort of thing.

My First month is January and they would not ship my kit until December 1st. I had a show scheduled for December 2 (friend really wanted to do it then). My director was able to loan me an extra kit she had and then I just gave her the one that I received on the 1st.

thank you. I am going to change my start then.

Now I am really confused.I emailed corp to ask them about changing ,my start date to feb then I get an email from my director and she said that starting in March is way better. LOL... So now what? I didnt get a response from corp yet so I guess I will play it by ear. See what happens when you are so excited? I dont have any shows booked yet ~ but I am sure I will get some . I have a list of contacts to call this weekend.

I would just leave your start date as is and just borrow stuff to use to get catalog shows or even cooking shows. This way, like was said before, you have that much MORE time to actually qualify. You will see that your director will want to succeed as well so I am sure she will help you scrounge up enough items to have a successful show(s) until your kit arrives. So don't change your start date just to get your kit sooner....just find your contacts now. Valky

yummy4tummy said:
I would just leave your start date as is and just borrow stuff to use to get catalog shows or even cooking shows. This way, like was said before, you have that much MORE time to actually qualify. You will see that your director will want to succeed as well so I am sure she will help you scrounge up enough items to have a successful show(s) until your kit arrives. So don't change your start date just to get your kit sooner....just find your contacts now. Valky

Totally go with that! Exactly what I did, and I was qualified in 2 weeks. :D

thank you. I am leaving it for march~

Good Luck Lisa!

thank you!for the great advice and answering my questions!

1. What is "I Am a Little Confused"?

"I Am a Little Confused" is a collection of kitchen products designed to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable. These products are exclusive to Pampered Chef and are carefully crafted with high-quality materials.

2. How is "I Am a Little Confused" different from other kitchen product lines?

Unlike other kitchen product lines, "I Am a Little Confused" is specifically designed with the home cook in mind. Our products are not only functional, but also stylish and fun to use. They are also backed by our satisfaction guarantee, so you can trust in their quality.

3. Are there any must-have products from the "I Am a Little Confused" line?

While all of our products are great additions to any kitchen, some of our most popular items include the Quick Cooker, Mix 'N Chop, and Food Chopper. These products make meal prep and cooking a breeze.

4. Can I purchase "I Am a Little Confused" products in a set?

Yes, we offer several sets that include multiple "I Am a Little Confused" products at a discounted price. These sets are perfect for those who are just starting out in the kitchen or looking to upgrade their current cooking tools.

5. How do I care for "I Am a Little Confused" products?

We recommend hand washing all "I Am a Little Confused" products with warm, soapy water. The majority of our products are also dishwasher safe, but please check the product instructions for specific care guidelines.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DanielleQ
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
DanielleQ
Replies
Views
kerrishak
  • paydaymom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies