• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rolling Tote Dimensions: Considering Super Starter Kit

In summary, the Rolling Tote in the Super Starter Kit measures 17.5 inches long, 9.5 inches wide, and 14.5 inches high. It is designed to hold all of the products included in the kit and is easy to transport with sturdy wheels and a telescoping handle. While it is specifically designed for Pampered Chef products, it can also be used for everyday purposes. The weight capacity of the Rolling Tote is up to 50 pounds.
Shelly Flanagan
Gold Member
Anyone have the dimensions of the rolling tote? I am considering buying this, but not if it isn't significantly bigger than the consultant tote that came with my super starter kit.

18 1/2 inches wide, 12 1/2 inches deep, 20 1/2 inches high (from floor to top of bag) I did NOT include the four outside pockets in my measurements. There is a pocket on each side of it. It has two zip-in liners. One is plain, the other has a bunch of pockets in it.

Hope this helps.

I don't have the exact dimensions, but from what I've seen, the rolling tote is definitely bigger than the consultant tote. It has multiple compartments and pockets, so it can hold a lot more supplies and tools. Plus, the wheels make it easier to transport and the telescoping handle adds convenience. Overall, I would say it's worth the investment for anyone who needs to carry a lot of supplies on the go.

1. What are the dimensions of the Rolling Tote in the Super Starter Kit?

The Rolling Tote in the Super Starter Kit measures 17.5 inches long, 9.5 inches wide, and 14.5 inches high.

2. Is the Rolling Tote in the Super Starter Kit large enough to hold all of the products in the kit?

Yes, the Rolling Tote in the Super Starter Kit is designed to hold all of the products included in the kit, with room for additional items as well.

3. Is the Rolling Tote in the Super Starter Kit easy to transport?

Yes, the Rolling Tote in the Super Starter Kit has sturdy wheels and a telescoping handle, making it easy to transport and maneuver.

4. Can the Rolling Tote in the Super Starter Kit be used for other purposes?

While the Rolling Tote is designed specifically to hold Pampered Chef products, it can also be used as a general rolling tote for everyday use.

5. What is the weight capacity of the Rolling Tote in the Super Starter Kit?

The Rolling Tote in the Super Starter Kit has a weight capacity of up to 50 pounds, making it suitable for carrying a variety of products and materials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kayleigh
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kayleigh
  • PamperedChefLayla
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • esavvymom