• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting Bookings Update: Will I Achieve My Second Super Starter Month?

D
danabasket
Well, I have an update about my bookings...

A few days ago, I emailed the group and asked about bookings. Well, I have 5 Shows booked for next month. November is my first Super Starter Month, I am soooo excited. I am hoping that I will get some bookings for December so that I can achieve the 2nd Super Starter Month.

Thanks again for all your advice and encouragement. I am so thankful that this site exists.

Happy Cooking!!
Dana Dunphy:D

Keep it up. Make sure to talk to your hostesses of those 5 shows about the benefits they get if their friends book off of their show to help you in getting bookings for december and january.

ana, congratulations on your exciting bookings update! Five shows already booked for next month is a fantastic start, and I have no doubt that you will achieve your second Super Starter Month with your determination and hard work. It's great to see your enthusiasm and dedication to your business. Keep up the great work and continue to reach out for advice and support within our community. I'm so glad to hear that this site has been a helpful resource for you. Happy cooking and here's to a successful month ahead!

1. Will I be able to achieve my second Super Starter Month?

Congratulations on booking 5 shows for next month and achieving your first Super Starter Month! While nothing is guaranteed, having 5 shows already booked is a great start towards achieving your second Super Starter Month. Keep working hard and promoting your business, and hopefully you will reach your goal.

2. How can I increase my bookings for December?

There are a few strategies you can try to increase your bookings for December. One option is to reach out to previous customers and offer them a special holiday deal or discount for booking a show in December. You can also use social media and email marketing to promote your business and any holiday-themed products or specials you may have. Lastly, consider hosting a holiday-themed party or event to attract new customers and potential bookings.

3. What are some tips for maintaining consistent bookings?

Consistency is key in maintaining bookings. Some tips to keep in mind include staying organized and keeping track of your bookings, following up with potential customers, offering incentives or specials for booking shows, and regularly promoting your business through various channels such as social media, email marketing, and word of mouth.

4. How can I overcome booking challenges and rejections?

Booking challenges and rejections are common in any business, but it's important to not let them discourage you. Some ways to overcome these challenges include practicing and perfecting your sales pitch, offering unique and enticing deals or incentives, and focusing on building relationships with potential customers rather than just making a sale. Remember to stay positive and persistent!

5. How important is it to have a Super Starter Month in my business?

Achieving a Super Starter Month can be a great boost for your business and can help set the tone for future success. It shows that you are dedicated and motivated to grow your business, and it can also lead to increased confidence and motivation. However, it is not the only measure of success and it's important to not become too fixated on achieving it. Focus on consistently promoting and growing your business, and success will follow.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CookPamperedChef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
valleygirl2
  • danabasket
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
sailortena
  • Sooner PC