• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Starting Your Super Starter Month: Questions from Danielle in Tracy CA

In summary, to get started with your super starter month, you should set a goal, make a list of potential hosts, and book at least 4 parties while sharing your goal with friends and family. The benefits of doing a super starter month include increased sales, bookings, and potential for future growth. To track your progress, you can use a tracking sheet, notebook, planner, or spreadsheet. Some tips for reaching your goal include staying organized, setting smaller goals, and consistently following up. After the super starter month, you will continue growing your business as a Pampered Chef consultant and have the opportunity for training events, rewards, and recognition. It's important to continue setting goals to maintain and grow your business.
DanielleQ
Hi, everyone--I'm new here and had a question about when my Super Starter month #1 starts. I haven't even signed my agreement yet (my catalog show closes on the 12th and I will sign after that--gotta get the $40 off my Starter Kit!), but I wanted to know if I sign on the 12th, does January have to be my SS #1? Is it possible to hold out until Feb? Any help would be great!

Thanks--
Danielle in Tracy CA

You can pick you SS month for January or February, but if you pick February you can still submit shows in January to help give you a head start on your SS month bonuses.

Sweet! Thanks!

February won't show up as an option until December 15. You need to let HO have a few days to get and process your show anyway, so I would wait until then to sign.

If you wait and sign after the 15th you can even pick March as SS1

Well I figured she said she wasn't submitting the show until the 12th and then it has to go through processing before she can use her $40 off to get her kit, so I was just guessing she wouldn't be in too early to make it February. Even if you do go with January, you can call and have them change it to February.

Thanks for the tip about the 15th! I cannot wait to get started!!

1. How do I get started with my super starter month?

To get started with your super starter month, first set a goal for yourself. Then, make a list of potential hosts and book at least 4 parties within the month. Finally, share your goal with friends and family and ask for their support in reaching it.

2. What are the benefits of doing a super starter month?

There are many benefits to doing a super starter month, including increased sales, bookings, and potential for future growth. It also allows you to practice your skills and build your confidence as a consultant.

3. How do I keep track of my progress during the super starter month?

There are a few ways to keep track of your progress during the super starter month. You can use a tracking sheet provided by Pampered Chef, keep a notebook or planner, or use a spreadsheet to track your parties, sales, and bookings.

4. What are some tips for reaching my goal during the super starter month?

Some tips for reaching your goal during the super starter month include staying organized, setting smaller goals along the way, and consistently following up with potential hosts and customers. It's also important to stay motivated and focused on your end goal.

5. What happens after the super starter month is over?

After the super starter month is over, you will continue to grow your business as a Pampered Chef consultant. You will have the opportunity to attend training events, earn rewards and recognition, and build a strong customer base. It's important to continue setting goals and working towards them to maintain and grow your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Lisa821
  • CookPamperedChef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
valleygirl2
Replies
Views
kerrishak