• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Colleen Burke from FL - Top Super Starters in Recruiting Aug Month 3!

In summary, Colleen Burke is a top super starter in recruiting for Pampered Chef, based in Florida. A super starter in Pampered Chef is a consultant who has demonstrated exceptional sales and recruiting skills, achieving a high level of success in their first few months with the company. Colleen Burke achieved her success through hard work, determination, and utilizing the training and support provided by Pampered Chef. Being a top super starter means achieving a high level of success in both sales and recruiting, distinguishing oneself as a top performer in the company. Colleen Burke advises other consultants to stay consistent, build relationships, and utilize training and support, while setting achievable goals and staying motivated.
ChefBurke
Silver Member
Hey I just found & I'm SOOOOO excited! go to Consultants corner- search *Top Super Starters in Recruiting* then the first link that comes up when results appear for Aug. Now click on month 3!! The top one is ME!!! Colleen Burke from FL!!!! WOOHOOO!!!! I WILL HAVE TO PRINT TO PUT IN MY SCRAPBOOK!!! YIPPEE!!!!

Colleen! WOO-HOO!! Way to go!

You are doing AWESOME!! I smell another Scottie Brister!!

Would love to walk with you at Leadership!

Toot Toot Congrats!!I'm so happy for you!!! I can't even imagine recruting and having active that many. I've recruited 2 people, one just rejioned and the other I really believe just wants to kit :(

Great job and wish you many more happy recruits!!

Lisa

Way to go. Congratulations.

Yay!!!GREAT job!! :D

Wow! Congratulations.

Awesome! Care To Share How You Are Doing It, With Only 4 Months Into It! I've Been At It For 10 Months Now And Still No Recruits For Me, Although I Did Only Just Start To Think About It Just Recently!

YOU GO GIRL!!!! KEEP UP THE AWsOME WORK!!!!!

I'd LOVE some tips from you too! Please share with us how you are doing so well. Do you have special words or tips that you say? I've got about 3 fence sitters right now and don't know how to bring them in.

Congratulations!

AWESOME!! Way to go--keep that momentum:D

Please share your tips Colleen

WAY TO GO!!

I had to go look. I didn't know if you clicked Show All it shows more. I am WAY down on SS1 recruiting for my one...Lisa Burns from TX :)

Way To Gooo!!!

Congrats! and add another vote for an explanation on how you do it!!

1. Who is Colleen Burke from FL?

Colleen Burke is a top super starter in recruiting for Pampered Chef, based in Florida. She has achieved great success in her third month with the company.

2. What is a "super starter" in Pampered Chef?

A super starter in Pampered Chef is a consultant who has demonstrated exceptional sales and recruiting skills, achieving a high level of success in their first few months with the company.

3. How did Colleen Burke become a top super starter in recruiting?

Colleen Burke achieved her success through hard work, determination, and utilizing the training and support provided by Pampered Chef. She also built strong relationships with her customers and team members.

4. What does it mean to be a top super starter?

Being a top super starter means that Colleen Burke has achieved a high level of success in both sales and recruiting, distinguishing herself as a top performer in her first few months with Pampered Chef.

5. What tips does Colleen Burke have for other Pampered Chef consultants?

Colleen Burke advises other consultants to stay consistent, build relationships with customers and team members, and utilize the training and support provided by Pampered Chef. She also recommends setting achievable goals and staying motivated.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• loreedfk
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Amy In Ohio
  • Dawn4
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Dawn4
Replies