• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Ready to Succeed: Fast Shipping for Your New Consultant Kit

Welcome to the party, and have fun with your new toys!I am in IL and my director is Theresa. :)I love your quote, it is so true!
maestraMichelle
I just officially signed on yesterday, and I have my first show, a catalog show, starting on Feb 4th. I looked on CC and it says my kit hasn't been shipped yet, and it says they are currently shipping orders from shows submitted Jan 22. How quickly do they usually ship the consultant kit? I'm really wanting to get my hands on that kit!

Congrats and welcome to TPC family and CS! Umm don't quote me on this but anywhere from 7-10 days I think, usually 10 days to San Diego, CA.

your kit goes out faster than a show.Congrats and welcome to the PC family!

Yes, kit goes out faster and if it is a catalog show, borrow some catalogs from your recruiter then pay him/her back when you get your catalogs. :)

I signed up at the end of December, and it took my kit 5 days to ship (but New Year's Day was one of those days). I'm in Washington state, and it took 5 days to get here once it shipped.Congratulations, and welcome!

My kit arrived in 3 days so don't panic. :) Like Janet said, get catalogs from your recruiter and you can d/l outside order forms on CC.

Congrats on your new biz and welcome! Good luck on your first show.

My director did give me some catalogs, and I sent out my first host packet today. I just rechecked, and it now says "picking". That's better!

mine took 48 hours, but i could have gone to the warehouse and picked it up. i'm sure your director can get you set up. that's what i'm going to do for MY FIRST RECRUIT!!! (sorry got a little excited) she's signing abou 24 hours before her 1st show - catalog show
welcome to the party and have fun!!!!

My kit was shipped! It is supposed to arrive on the 31st :)

Yay! Have fun playing with your new toys. :)

susanr613 said:
mine took 48 hours, but i could have gone to the warehouse and picked it up. i'm sure your director can get you set up. that's what i'm going to do for MY FIRST RECRUIT!!! (sorry got a little excited) she's signing abou 24 hours before her 1st show - catalog show
welcome to the party and have fun!!!!

Susan, that is awesome!!!! I see you're in IL--who is your director?

BTW, I love the quote in your signature. Love it!

It's here it's here! I'm like a kid a Christmas, truly! :)

Where do you go to track your shipment? I have clicked on shipment status and it doesnt show that I have anything. I signed up on 01/30/08. I am ready to get my kit.

Maybe they haven't shipped it yet then? Mine showed up under shipment status, but it just showed up as ordered for almost a day.

What is included in the New Consultant Kit?

The New Consultant Kit includes a variety of essential tools and resources to help you kickstart your business with Pampered Chef. It includes top-selling products, business supplies, and training materials to help you get ready to succeed.

How long does it take to receive the New Consultant Kit?

With our fast shipping option, you can expect to receive your New Consultant Kit within 3-5 business days. This will give you ample time to review the materials and start planning your first parties and events.

Is there a cost for shipping the New Consultant Kit?

Yes, there is a shipping fee for the New Consultant Kit. The exact cost will depend on your location and the shipping option you choose at checkout. However, we offer a fast shipping option at a discounted rate to help you receive your kit sooner.

Can I track my New Consultant Kit shipment?

Yes, once your order has been processed and shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to monitor the progress of your shipment and estimate the delivery date.

What should I do if I have not received my New Consultant Kit within the estimated timeframe?

If your New Consultant Kit has not arrived within the estimated 3-5 business days, please contact our customer service team for assistance. We will do our best to track your shipment and resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tiffnkaysmom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • bgilmore
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • lbdenton