• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will my account be debited before Monday due to super fast shipping?

but I guess it depends on when your account is debited. Beware though, if you do not have a good payment history with them, they may debit your account early for a show you have already submitted.
lbdenton
Ok .... so, Wednesday evening I submitted an $1100 show at 7:22pm EST. My host is mailing me her checks, and I should have them by Saturday. I went ahead and submitted the show thinking that it would take HO at least until Friday to pick the items and ship them, but probably MONDAY they'd ship the order. I know they're busy shipping Changeover kits/Sample Orders, etc. By then, I'd SURELY have time to receive the checks and get them in the bank first thing Monday morning.

HELLO! I got an email THURSDAY at 2:12pm EST (less than 24 hours from submitting my $1100 show!!!!!) that HO had already sent the packages to FedEx. WHAT????????!!!!!!

There is NO WAY that I'll get the $$ in the bank until Monday morning. And I definitely don't have $1000 to cover everything!!!

Beware....they're shipping things out EXTRA FAST!

Do you think that they will debit my account before MONDAY?!

lbdenton said:
Ok .... so, Wednesday evening I submitted an $1100 show at 7:22pm EST. My host is mailing me her checks, and I should have them by Saturday. I went ahead and submitted the show thinking that it would take HO at least until Friday to pick the items and ship them, but probably MONDAY they'd ship the order. I know they're busy shipping Changeover kits/Sample Orders, etc. By then, I'd SURELY have time to receive the checks and get them in the bank first thing Monday morning.

HELLO! I got an email THURSDAY at 2:12pm EST (less than 24 hours from submitting my $1100 show!!!!!) that HO had already sent the packages to FedEx. WHAT????????!!!!!!

There is NO WAY that I'll get the $$ in the bank until Monday morning. And I definitely don't have $1000 to cover everything!!!

Beware....they're shipping things out EXTRA FAST!

Do you think that they will debit my account before MONDAY?!

It is always 5-6 business days before my account is debited. You should be fine. If you are nervous about it, call the Finance dept at HO, and speak with them - they can tell you when it will be debited!

I had the same thing happen. I submitted a show last Friday and she got the boxes on Wednesday.
I also submitted a show on Wednesday and they're shipping today.
Crazy, but great! :)

Oh - and to answer your original question - I find my account is debited well after the host has the stuff.

I had an online order subitted on Wednesday (30th) and it is on the truck for delivery TODAY! The show I submitted at 11:30 yesterday (31st) is picking already! YEAH! Pampered Chef! :chef: :love:

my account always seems to be debited on the day the host receives her order. check the shipping and see when it is expected to arrive. but i would call HO... you dont want them to debit the account & then have the overdraft fees...

I purposely held a show until this past Tuesday (the show was the week before, during blitz week), because the Host is on vacation this week, and I didn't want the stuff to arrive before she came home!! Well, guess what, it arrived this morning! I'll have to go over there and bring it back home to keep it safe. Wonder if I should go ahead and separate the stuff for her - but this was her first time hosting, and I don't want her to miss out on the fun!

By the way, I checked my bank account online this morning, to see if there was a financial reason my Sample Package isn't even being picked yet (I called HO, no problem, they're just busy!!), and it has not yet been debited for either the show or the Sample Package. How great is it that the company would ship before even receiving payment? The Pampered Chef ROCKS!!

I submitted a show on Wednesday night as well and all 7 boxes where shipped yesterday!! I LOVE that they are so on top of things!!

I dont know, they did debit my account two days ater a show, It threw me all off because I was told it was 5 days..

What is the estimated delivery time for "Super Fast Shipping!!!!!!!"?

The estimated delivery time for "Super Fast Shipping!!!!!!!" is 2-3 business days from the date of purchase.

Is there an additional cost for "Super Fast Shipping!!!!!!!"?

Yes, there is an additional cost for "Super Fast Shipping!!!!!!!". The cost will vary depending on the size and weight of the order.

Can I track my order with "Super Fast Shipping!!!!!!!"?

Yes, you will receive a tracking number for your order with "Super Fast Shipping!!!!!!!". You can use this tracking number to track your order's delivery status.

Can I request a specific delivery date for "Super Fast Shipping!!!!!!!"?

Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee a specific delivery date for "Super Fast Shipping!!!!!!!". However, if you have a specific date in mind, please contact our customer service team and we will try our best to accommodate your request.

Are there any restrictions on what items can be shipped with "Super Fast Shipping!!!!!!!"?

Yes, there are some restrictions on what items can be shipped with "Super Fast Shipping!!!!!!!". Items that are considered hazardous materials, such as knives or cleaning products, may not be eligible for this shipping option. Please check the product description or contact customer service for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sillylittlechef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Monty060609
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies