• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Successful Showing Despite Setbacks: My Super Starter Month 1

In summary, a woman who had a show in September said that she was promised a knife bonus by her host, but did not receive it. She is now waiting for her orders to be processed.
utopianaurora
So i am in my super starter month 1 just finishing and have been reading this site religiously! I have been putting into action alot of your ideas, such as flyers at cafes and grocery stores, etc. However, this is how things have turned out.
I have 3 of my shows in, one from last month which counts for this month but not for the stones. Then i just had a show on the 23rd and it went really bad while i was there she had "15" confirmed yes, so i figured that 5 at the least would show up.
One of those people was my grandmother who so far has been to all my shows, and the other two were people i had not met. My Grammy wasent included in her total, so 2/15 showed. So i said okay no problem and went on with the show, one of the women was a past pc consultant and id say here is the "quick stir pitcher and it does this and this" and then she would say "and" for every other product that i had. Towards the end the show came to be one of my highest show because one of the women was buying pc for her work at an alzheimers place, where my aunt who had the show also did. So i figured that was it, my aunt felt bad and said that because the people from work that she invited didnt show that she would "fire them all". I also didnt get any bookings from the show, and am now kind of "peddling". I have to call my catalog lady and see when she wants to pick up her catalogs, and also a potential host, who i cant get ahold of because she is so busy. I just figured that she wouldnt get anymore orders. She called me on wednesday the next week and said that i could come and get the orders she had collected. So i figured maybe like $25 more, but it turned out to be $150 more! She said that she needed more time to collect orders because her midnight staff wanted to order, so i said sure friday works. So i call her friday and now she needs until monday, but now it is to late to submit for my ss1, i am really close to those knives and the 1,250 bonus. This lady is rocking in terms of her show so far, and apparently has 3 people who want to book, i am going to call them when i get all of the orders submitted.
Do you guys think that h.o. will bump back my ss1 month, i would REALLY appreciate it. I sent them an email but, i am kinda worried.

Last edited:
Even if they change your SS1, the knives bonus ended at midnight 9/30...sorry :(

Hope they do change your month though so you can get that bonus. Good luck!

Have you heard anything?

1. How do I stay motivated during a slow start to my Super Starter Month 1?

It's important to remember that setbacks are a natural part of any journey. Stay motivated by setting small, achievable goals for yourself and celebrating each milestone. Additionally, reach out to your mentor or other successful consultants for support and advice.

2. What are some common setbacks I may face during my Super Starter Month 1?

Some common setbacks include difficulty booking parties, low sales, and feeling overwhelmed. However, these setbacks can be overcome with perseverance and a positive attitude. Remember that each challenge is an opportunity for growth and learning.

3. How can I turn a setback into a success during my Super Starter Month 1?

Look for creative solutions to your challenges and don't be afraid to ask for help. For example, if you're having trouble booking parties, try offering an incentive for hosts or reaching out to friends and family for support. Turning setbacks into successes shows determination and resilience.

4. How can I track my progress and stay organized during my Super Starter Month 1?

Use a planner or online tools to keep track of your parties, sales, and goals. This will help you stay organized and motivated, and allow you to easily see your progress. Additionally, take advantage of any training or resources provided by Pampered Chef to help you stay on track.

5. What should I do if I feel like giving up during my Super Starter Month 1?

If you're feeling overwhelmed or discouraged, take a step back and remind yourself why you joined Pampered Chef in the first place. Focus on the positive aspects of your journey and remember that setbacks are temporary. Reach out to your mentor or fellow consultants for support and advice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• supergirljennie
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
jdavis
Replies
Views
kerrishak
Replies
Views
Lisa821