• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Please, I Need My Pampered Chef Consultant Kit

In summary, the kit should arrive within 1 week, and you will need to apply for a PC debit card before the catalog show closes on the 10th.
bgilmore
Ok So I am New to being a consultant. Please can anyone give me some information on this.

How long does it usually take to get the new consultant kit. I have been waiting about 1 week now. I have already signed my consultant agreement online. Just curious as to when the kit will arrive.

I have a catalog show starting June 1st, a home show scheduled in July, and a home show scheduled in October.

I am very excited, but as I understand it, I have to apply for a PC debit card to do the orders from the show and I need my kit so I can get the order forms and books out to the host for the catalog show. How long will it take to get this debit card. She wants to close her party on the 10th.

Does anyone have any infomation on this????

They also said I should get a user name and password, which I dont have yet so i cant even apply for the debit card.

Does all of this information come in the kit???

Thanks

bgilmore said:
Ok So I am New to being a consultant. Please can anyone give me some information on this.

How long does it usually take to get the new consultant kit. I have been waiting about 1 week now. I have already signed my consultant agreement online. Just curious as to when the kit will arrive.

I have a catalog show starting June 1st, a home show scheduled in July, and a home show scheduled in October.

I am very excited, but as I understand it, I have to apply for a PC debit card to do the orders from the show and I need my kit so I can get the order forms and books out to the host for the catalog show. How long will it take to get this debit card. She wants to close her party on the 10th.

Does anyone have any infomation on this????

They also said I should get a user name and password, which I dont have yet so i cant even apply for the debit card.

Does all of this information come in the kit???

Thanks

Have you talked to your recruiter/director about any of this?

You can call HO and get your id#, and password. Have you received an email from HO confirming that your consultant agreement was received, and welcoming you?

Welcome!I second Becky's suggestion of talking to your recruiter/director. They can help you with all of those questions.

I have tried calling my recruiter, I think we are playing phone tag. We are both busy and just cant seem to connect today.

Yes I have got email confirmation that they have received my Consultant agreement. I know my kit was order on Thursday the 21st. I just expected it to be here by now. Maybe I am just IMPATIENT.

I am also worried that if I have to apply for the PC debit card it might not be in by the time the catalog show closes on the 10th.

Don't worry about the debit card, you can use a credit card on your first few shows.

Once HO sends you your Consultant# you can apply for the debit or credit card. The e-mail welcoming you as a consultant gives you tips on what to do while you are waiting for your kit. I was excited too and it seemed like forever before the kit got here. But it was really pretty quick. If for some reason you not have your kit in time for your show I am sure your recruiter would not mind giving you some of his/her catalogs. Good Luck!!!!!

bgilmore said:
I have tried calling my recruiter, I think we are playing phone tag. We are both busy and just cant seem to connect today.

Yes I have got email confirmation that they have received my Consultant agreement. I know my kit was order on Thursday the 21st. I just expected it to be here by now. Maybe I am just IMPATIENT.

I am also worried that if I have to apply for the PC debit card it might not be in by the time the catalog show closes on the 10th.

Remember there was a holiday in the middle there - I'm sure that will add a couple days to the ship time.

I was also going to suggest it was probably due to the holiday weekend. I think normally, kits are received 5-7 days(?). Your email with your consultant ID and password will get you onto Consultant's Corner (CC). *you can find that by going to PamperedChef.com and then in the top right you'll see "Consultant's Sign-in". Put your Consultant ID in and you can then start poking around on CC.* You'll find Financial info about debit cards under the "Manage your Business" tab, but also be sure to check out the Online Training Center found under "Consultant Leadership and Training" Tab. There are several courses on there you can start taking.

You may want to give these documents a gander and see if they have anything useful there for you while you wait.

"What to do while waiting for your kit to arrive"

"Scott's New Consultant Training - pt 1"
"Scott's New Consultant Training - pt 2"

Good luck- and welcome! :balloon:

If you have your consultant number, try this to track you kit.Go to fedex, track by reference number and use this XXXXXXG000101 where the X's are you number.

It's hard waiting because so much of the training info and stuff is on Consultant's Corner (CC) and you have to have your password to get on there. Same for installing P3 (if you got the super starter kit). Did you get the super starter kit (the binder w/ some training info and such)?In the meantime, I'd start coming up w/ a list of EVERYONE you know. Then start calling people and tell them how excited you are about your new business. Ask everyone about hosting a "cooking class" to help you get started. Pampered Chef gives a special Charter Host gift to all your hosts during your first 30 days. It's just an nice extra thank you gift. Look at your calendar and plan a Kick Off Party, where you invite everyone and do your first show. You get a lot of rewards from Pampered Chef for submitting shows in your first 90 days. It's doubled for your first 30 days. So double check your welcome e-mail and letter that tell you those dates and highlight your calendar.There's so much to learn, but take it a step at a time. It's so exciting! Welcome! :)

esavvymom said:
I was also going to suggest it was probably due to the holiday weekend. I think normally, kits are received 5-7 days(?). Your email with your consultant ID and password will get you onto Consultant's Corner (CC). *you can find that by going to PamperedChef.com and then in the top right you'll see "Consultant's Sign-in". Put your Consultant ID in and you can then start poking around on CC.* You'll find Financial info about debit cards under the "Manage your Business" tab, but also be sure to check out the Online Training Center found under "Consultant Leadership and Training" Tab. There are several courses on there you can start taking.

You may want to give these documents a gander and see if they have anything useful there for you while you wait.

"What to do while waiting for your kit to arrive"

"Scott's New Consultant Training - pt 1"
"Scott's New Consultant Training - pt 2"

Good luck- and welcome! :balloon:
I actually spoke with my Recruiter this evening and she was able to give me my consultant # along with a phone # to call to get my password. She called HO for me and found that my kit would arrive Fri/Sat.

I am so excited I just cant wait to get started!!!

Thank you all for all the information and all the postive feedback.

I am so happy that I found Chef Success!!! It is like a family of of God Sent Angels... I am so Happy to be a part of this.

Thanks

So I know this is an old post, but I'm a newbie too! Just ordered my kit on Weds and can't wait to get it. On the CC shipment status, I get nothing! So, I tried Holly's trick on the fed-ex website and it says I'll have it tomorrow! Yippee!!!! So, any other newbies who just can't wait should try it too! Thanks Holly!

JennLizFran said:
So I know this is an old post, but I'm a newbie too! Just ordered my kit on Weds and can't wait to get it. On the CC shipment status, I get nothing! So, I tried Holly's trick on the fed-ex website and it says I'll have it tomorrow! Yippee!!!! So, any other newbies who just can't wait should try it too! Thanks Holly!

Your welcome, and welcome to PC!

1. What does the Pampered Chef Consultant Kit include?

The Pampered Chef Consultant Kit includes a variety of essential tools and products for hosting cooking parties and starting your own business. This includes a stoneware bar pan, a quick cooker, a ceramic egg cooker, and various kitchen utensils and cookware.

2. How much does the Pampered Chef Consultant Kit cost?

The Pampered Chef Consultant Kit costs $109, which includes shipping and handling fees. This is a one-time fee and there are no additional costs or monthly fees associated with being a Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Can I customize my Pampered Chef Consultant Kit?

Yes, you can customize your Pampered Chef Consultant Kit by choosing the color of your stoneware bar pan and quick cooker. You can also add on additional products at a discounted price.

4. How long does it take to receive my Pampered Chef Consultant Kit?

Once you have signed up as a consultant and completed the necessary paperwork, it typically takes 3-5 business days for your kit to be shipped. Delivery times may vary depending on your location.

5. Are there any requirements to maintain my Pampered Chef consultant status?

To remain an active Pampered Chef consultant, you must submit at least $150 in sales every three months. This can be achieved through hosting parties, selling products directly to customers, or through online sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bonnie hunt
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Kathy Vannoy
  • PamperedChefJoanne
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
  • MrsNetNut404