• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant - Need Help With Intro Letter

In summary, a new PC consultant is excited and nervous about starting their business and is looking for tips and a sample letter to send to their neighbors to increase bookings. They offer a wide range of services, including one-on-one training, and are currently offering a 10% discount for first-time clients. Their main goal is to provide exceptional service and build lasting relationships with their clients. The letter includes an introduction, services offered, and a special offer for new clients.
soimpatient
Hi everyone!

I've JUST signed up to be a pc consultant. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I really don't want my business to rely on funding from my family and friends ;)

I'd like to write an intro letter to send to all of my neighbours to try to increase bookings.

Does anyone have a sample letter (that I could steal)? Or any tips on what are the most important things to include in this type of letter?

Sorry if this is posted in the wrong area. Like I said, I'm new :)

here is what i give to my new consultants to help get them started with friends/family. did i get it off here? i can't remember!

Attachments

• New_consultant_letter_for_friends_and_family.doc
    85.5 KB · Views: 1,080
Dear Neighbors,I am thrilled to announce that I have recently become a PC consultant and I am now offering my services to our community. As a longtime resident, I am excited to be able to support and serve my neighbors in this new capacity.As a PC consultant, I am able to offer a wide range of products and services to meet your technology needs. Whether you need help setting up a new computer, troubleshooting software issues, or learning how to use new programs, I am here to help. I am also available for one-on-one training sessions to help you get the most out of your devices.By booking a session with me, not only will you receive personalized and professional assistance, but you will also be supporting a local small business. I am committed to providing exceptional service and building lasting relationships with my clients. Your satisfaction is my top priority.As a special introductory offer, I am currently offering a 10% discount on your first session when you mention this letter. This is my way of saying thank you for supporting my new venture and giving me the opportunity to serve you.I am looking forward to meeting and working with each and every one of you. Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions or to schedule a session. I am here to help make your technology experience easier and more enjoyable.Thank you for your support and I look forward to meeting you soon!Sincerely,PC Consultant

1. How do I introduce myself to potential customers as a new Pampered Chef consultant?

As a new consultant, the best way to introduce yourself to potential customers is through a personal introduction letter. This letter should include your name, a brief overview of your background and why you decided to join Pampered Chef, and the products and services you offer. It's also helpful to include a special discount or promotion for first-time customers to encourage them to try your products.

2. What should I include in my introduction letter as a new consultant?

In your introduction letter, be sure to include your contact information, such as your phone number, email address, and social media handles. This makes it easy for customers to reach out to you if they have any questions or want to place an order. You should also highlight your favorite Pampered Chef products and how they can benefit the reader, as well as any upcoming events or parties you will be hosting.

3. How can I make my introduction letter stand out?

To make your introduction letter stand out, be creative and personalized. Use a friendly and welcoming tone, and include a personal touch such as a handwritten note or a personalized recipe using Pampered Chef products. You can also include a professional headshot or a short video introducing yourself and your products. This will help you make a memorable first impression on potential customers.

4. Is there a specific format or template I should use for my introduction letter?

While there is no set format or template for an introduction letter, it should be well-organized and easy to read. You can use a standard business letter format, or you can get creative and design your own letter using Pampered Chef branding and colors. Just make sure to keep it professional and include all the necessary information mentioned above.

5. How can I track the success of my introduction letter?

One way to track the success of your introduction letter is to include a special promo code that customers can use when placing an order. This will help you see how many sales were generated from your letter. You can also ask customers how they heard about you and keep track of any responses mentioning the introduction letter. This will give you an idea of the effectiveness of your letter and help you make any necessary changes for future marketing efforts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedchef88
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
karen_anne1
  • Jennis
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ShelbyMichalek