• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Something to Send to New Homeowners

:)I found this on the internet. "House Closing Announcements:If you live in one of the following counties, be sure to check your Sunday paper for a list of new house closings.AdamsBaxterBooneBuchananButlerCaldwellCamdenClayClintonCrittendenCusterDe KalbDecaturDewittDouglasDubuqueDunlapEast CarrollEdwardsFranklinIowaJacksonJeffersonJohnsonKnoxLafayetteLinnLyonMadisonMarionMarshallMcLennanMason
ShelbyMichalek
I looked for a thread like this (and you can bet I'll look in the "related threads" after I post this) but here goes.

I recently found out that the housing section of my Sunday paper has a whole listing of new house closings in the last week [?] and I thought it would be simple to send a letter/postcard (probably printed on colored paper to help it stand out) addressed to the new home owner (I'd use their name of course) offering my services (products, hosting, business opportunity).

Has anyone done this? Does anyone have a sample letter/postcard (or if you know of one in the files, what's the file called?) Any tips/ideas?

I wouldn't normally do something like this [ie: cold calls, etc], but since I'm still new and making contacts in this area it wouldn't hurt to do something like this even just once.

Thanks

I asked this here just this weekend.....got shot down like a clay pigeon. ;)

Ther was another thread about this a while back, I think. Shelby & Barry, not to be negative, but when we bought our home the LAST thing we had money or time for was a PC party.

Also we started getting TONS of mail for new homeowners. Your post card might get lost in the shuffle.

On the other hand, new kitchen? Maybe they need new stuff for it. And want to get a lot of entertaining items for an open house.

Barry - You actually had said something about getting the names from a realtor. I'm talking about the ones that are printed as public information in the newspaper :)

I do understand the risk of getting lost in the shuffle of information. I just moved into a new house too this past year. But I took a look at everything, even though most of it ended up in the trash.
I think the difference is I'm in a military area where at least 1/2 the people buying homes are military and are eager to meet someone. A mil wife may not think "Yea, the people at Sears could make good friends, let's use the $10 off a $1000 purchase coupon tomorrow!" but she may think "Hey! I love Pampered Chef! And since I don't know anyone, this could be my first friend here!" You know what I mean?

Title company's also have a list of all the homes in the area recently bought!!!

there are a few versions of a "Welcome to the Neighborhood" flier. I would think something like that, which should include some sort of coupon that you are willing to offer - besides just a "Free Cooking show" to meet new people or update your kitchen. Include then a mini-catalog and a recipe card or two?

esavvymom said:
there are a few versions of a "Welcome to the Neighborhood" flier. I would think something like that, which should include some sort of coupon that you are willing to offer - besides just a "Free Cooking show" to meet new people or update your kitchen.

Include then a mini-catalog and a recipe card or two?

I look for this! Thanks! That's exactly the direction I was needing.

What types of gifts do you offer for new homeowners?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of gifts perfect for new homeowners. From kitchen tools to cookware sets, our products are designed to make cooking and entertaining in their new home a breeze.

Do you have any gift bundles specifically for new homeowners?

Yes, we have several gift bundles that are perfect for new homeowners. These bundles include a variety of essential kitchen tools and gadgets to help them get started in their new kitchen.

Can I personalize the gift for the new homeowners?

Yes, we offer personalization options for many of our products. You can add a monogram, name, or special message to make the gift more meaningful for the new homeowners.

Do you offer gift wrapping services?

At this time, we do not offer gift wrapping services. However, many of our products come in beautiful packaging that is perfect for gifting.

How long does shipping take for gifts for new homeowners?

Shipping times may vary depending on your location and the item(s) purchased. We offer standard, expedited, and express shipping options for your convenience. You can check the estimated delivery date at checkout or contact our customer service team for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
angels796
  • pamperedchef88
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
karen_anne1
  • CAPCnewbie