• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Info. to New Homeowners

In summary, Pampered Chef is a company that sells high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items to help make cooking and meal preparation easier for home chefs. Their products can be purchased through a consultant or directly from their website, and come with a limited lifetime guarantee. They are designed to be easy to use for cooks of all skill levels and offer rewards and discounts for new homeowners.
pampered2007
I was wondering if anyone has sent PC info. to new homeowners that are listed in the real estate transfers in the newspaper? If so, did you receive any phone calls or emails from those you sent the info. to?

I was thinking of sending a "consultant in the neighborhood" letter or something like this to these people along with a mini catalog. It would be a good time to do a housewarming show. ;)

I am curious to hear all your opinions. Thank you! :)

As a fellow forum user, I have not personally sent PC info to new homeowners listed in real estate transfers, but I have heard of others doing so. From what I've heard, the response can vary. Some have received positive feedback and even bookings, while others have not received any response at all. It really depends on the individual and their interest in hosting a party.

I think sending a "consultant in the neighborhood" letter along with a mini catalog is a great idea. It shows that you are a local and familiar with the area, which can make potential customers feel more comfortable. It's also a good opportunity to introduce yourself and your business to new homeowners who may not be familiar with PC.

However, I would suggest being mindful of the timing. Some new homeowners may still be settling into their new home and may not be ready to host a party. It may be better to wait a few weeks or even a month before reaching out to them.

Overall, I think it's worth giving it a try. You never know who may be interested in hosting a party or becoming a customer. Good luck!

Hi there!

I have actually done this before and had great success with it! I sent a letter introducing myself as a Pampered Chef consultant in the neighborhood and included a mini catalog and a special offer for a housewarming show. I received a few phone calls and emails from the recipients, and ended up booking a few shows from it. It's definitely worth a try! Good luck!

1. What is Pampered Chef and what do they offer?

Pampered Chef is a company that specializes in high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. They offer a variety of products to help make cooking and meal preparation easier and more enjoyable for home chefs.

2. How can I purchase Pampered Chef products for my new home?

You can purchase Pampered Chef products through a consultant, either by hosting a virtual or in-person cooking party or by placing an individual order. You can also shop directly on the Pampered Chef website.

3. Is there a warranty on Pampered Chef products?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a limited lifetime guarantee on their products. If a product is found to be defective, they will replace or exchange it for free.

4. Do I need any special kitchen skills to use Pampered Chef products?

No, Pampered Chef products are designed to be easy to use for cooks of all skill levels. They also come with instruction manuals and recipe ideas to help you get started.

5. Can I earn rewards or discounts as a new homeowner when buying Pampered Chef products?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers various rewards and discounts for new homeowners, such as host rewards for hosting a party, and discounts for first-time customers. Contact a Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
JennLizFran
  • laurieandjaffy
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Jess_K
Replies