• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Information for Real Estate Agents...

In summary, local real estate agents might appreciate a welcome basket with items like a micro-cooker, paper towels, toilet paper, ramen noodles, dishwasher packs, and a catalog.
kdangel518
Gold Member
Does anyone have a packet or informational flyer they give to Real Estate agents? Something along the lines of "purchase house warming gifts for your home buyers and if you give them a welcome basket please include my catalog and biz card?"

If so, would you mind sharing, and also would you mind sharing how you've gone about approaching Real Estate agents in your area? I'm always wondering if it's best to mail something and follow up with a phone call or just start out with a phone call. What do you say?

I would really like to start this practice- of getting local RE agents my info for house warming gifts and welcome baskets, etc. just not sure where to begin! TIA! :)

I've been thinking about doing the same thing! I was even thinking of putting the gift baskets together for them. Maybe include some non-PC items, such as a roll of paper towels, and toilet paper, and a few cascade dishwasher tablets. All the things people need the day they move in, and don't want to dig through boxes for! I'm a BJs member so I have those things in bulk!

i too am very interested in starting something with our local real estates offices...we have about 5 in town so hopefully at least one office would be interested. not to long ago i think it was in the files section i found a flyer for this...but it was outdated and i am no good at putting together flyers...but if you look there you might find something...and i haven't started anything yet because i am too chicken to just call them and ask lol...i was hoping to put something together like a basket and then go and to the offices in person and talk face to face with them, thought maybe if i was there in person and they could actually see what i was offereing and such that might work!

I know quite a few agents and at my last show, one of the agents there had ordered a ton of stuff to give out as housewarming gifts.
What kinds of PC and non-pc related items would you put in the basket?

CAPCnewbie said:
I know quite a few agents and at my last show, one of the agents there had ordered a ton of stuff to give out as housewarming gifts.
What kinds of PC and non-pc related items would you put in the basket?

I'm not talking about putting together baskets myself, I know some agents have like welcome wagon types of packets/baskets with info for local biz's. I would want to have my info and a catalog included.

kdangel518 said:
I'm not talking about putting together baskets myself, I know some agents have like welcome wagon types of packets/baskets with info for local biz's. I would want to have my info and a catalog included.

That sounds like you'd need to contact the area Welcome Wagon group, not the agents....my guess. I know that some areas have a group just for that.

That sounds like a great idea!

esavvymom said:
That sounds like you'd need to contact the area Welcome Wagon group, not the agents....my guess. I know that some areas have a group just for that.

Do be careful on the Welcome Wagon stuff. At least for local businesses, Welcome Wagon charges you to be listed in their "welcome packet" for new folks to the area (this was the same folks that have the welcomewagon.com website).

I had a listing with a previous (non-direct sales) business, and we really didn't get enough business out of it to make it worthwhile :(

So I think what I'm going to put together is:

A Small Micro-Cooker (as the "basket")
A roll of paper towels and toilet paper
A pack of ramen noodles
2 little dishwasher packs
A Nylon Scraper (with a cleaning tip on the back)
A recipe Card
A catalog
A coupon to a local delivery place / menu (the ones we get in the mail all the time!)
A gift certificate to the salon I work at
And of course a current catalog! With a $5.00 off coupon to use with me!

What do you all think?

1. How can I access the Information for Real Estate Agents section on the Pampered Chef website?

To access the Information for Real Estate Agents section, simply go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "For Professionals" tab at the top of the page. From there, you can select "Real Estate Agents" and you will be directed to the information page.

2. What type of information is available for real estate agents on the Pampered Chef website?

The Information for Real Estate Agents section provides resources and tips on how to use our products for staging and hosting open houses, as well as information on how to incorporate Pampered Chef products into client gifts and closing gifts.

3. Is there a discount for real estate agents who want to purchase Pampered Chef products?

Yes, we offer a discount for real estate agents who want to purchase Pampered Chef products for their business. To learn more about our discount program, please contact our customer service team.

4. Can I request a Pampered Chef consultant to come and do a cooking demonstration for my real estate team?

Yes, we have consultants available who can come and do cooking demonstrations for real estate teams. Please contact our customer service team to schedule a demonstration.

5. Can I receive training on how to use Pampered Chef products for my real estate business?

Absolutely! We offer training sessions and webinars for real estate agents on how to use our products for staging and client gifts. Please contact our customer service team for more information on scheduling a training session.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Pamperedchef Marianne
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
natural
Replies
Views
tlennhoff