• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Invitation to Join the Disney Host Special | Get New Tools While Helping Family

In summary, I was thinking of formatting a letter to my family (cousins, aunts, etc) and DH's family who I don't see that often to send out to them explaining the incentive for Disney and the awesome host special and would they be interested in helping me out while getting some new tools for themselves, but I don't really know what to say in the letter. Any ideas?
chefsteph07
I have been thinking of formatting a letter to my family (cousins, aunts, etc) and DH's family who I don't see that often to send out to them explaining the incentive for Disney and the awesome host special and would they be interested in helping me out while getting some new tools for themselves, but I don't really know what to say in the letter. Any ideas?

Anyone ever done anything like this?

I think a phone call would be better.

I don't have alot of their phone numbers, mainly they are in my address book on my christmas card mailing list! :blushing:

Ooh, thats a good idea. I have about 15 aunts and uncles and about 45 first cousins, im sure you can tell It is imposible to keep in touch with these ppl a lot. Also just have addresses for most. I know thati have lots of cousins ect who don;t even know what I do. I should send out a letter!

chefsteph07 said:
I don't have alot of their phone numbers, mainly they are in my address book on my christmas card mailing list! :blushing:

I was in same pickle as you with not having numbers. I would try to get the numbers if I were you. I tried something similar to my husbands extended family. His is huge compared to mine and most of mine has moved out of state. It yielded no success. I am having a January open house that I'm requiring RSVP's for (in past I never did have RSVP and it hurts). But I'm going to try to find as many phone numbers and get them from those I have so I can follow up with those who don't RSVP once I've sent the invites. Many of them I think don't realize I sell, because we usually see them at funerals and that's not an appropriate time to "sell myself" as PC consultant. JMHO, let me know if it works for you.

Really? I don't know, I just thought it would be a little "forward" to just call out of the blue since I only see them at Easter (we do my immediate family for Christmas, his extended fam for Easter) or what have you and I wouldn't know what to say...I don't really want to make idle chit chat, just get to the point and see if they are interested, that's why I thought the letter would be more appropriate...instead of putting family on the spot they could either call/email me if they wanted or not...I really wouldn't be offended if no one did it, but I wouldn't want THEM offended by calling up for no other reason. I was going to include a mini catalog and then in the letter put on my website so that they could look up recipes and tips if they weren't interested.

The only concern is that just like anyone else you need to follow through with a phone call on that type of mailing to get any response...Good luck :)

chefsteph07 said:
Really? I don't know, I just thought it would be a little "forward" to just call out of the blue since I only see them at Easter (we do my immediate family for Christmas, his extended fam for Easter) or what have you and I wouldn't know what to say...I don't really want to make idle chit chat, just get to the point and see if they are interested, that's why I thought the letter would be more appropriate...instead of putting family on the spot they could either call/email me if they wanted or not...I really wouldn't be offended if no one did it, but I wouldn't want THEM offended by calling up for no other reason. I was going to include a mini catalog and then in the letter put on my website so that they could look up recipes and tips if they weren't interested.

I personally think the letter is the better approach! That way if they don't want to, they don't feel strange saying it to you on the phone. You may want to put in a "newsy" family newsletter as well then mention PC at the end and the incentive! Sounds like a great idea to me!

I like Janes idea... the "newsy" family letter....

a hello, happy holidays here is what happened this year for us and what we are looking forward to next year...

add a small blurb or paragraph about PC and how it was a part of your life, how you made new friends and mention the incentive if that is your next goal.... then, at the end, just mention that if they ever need anything or have any questions please feel free to call, it would be great catching up with them as well as sharing your passion for PC too... type-a wording...

good luck.... I hope it works out for you!

What is the Disney Host Special?

The Disney Host Special is a limited-time offer from Pampered Chef that allows you to earn new kitchen tools while supporting a good cause. As a host, you can invite friends and family to a virtual or in-person party and earn rewards based on their purchases.

How do I become a Disney Host?

To become a Disney Host, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to schedule a party. Your consultant will provide you with all the necessary information and materials to host a successful party and earn rewards.

What are the benefits of hosting a Disney Host party?

Hosting a Disney Host party not only allows you to earn new kitchen tools, but it also gives you the opportunity to support a good cause. For every party held, Pampered Chef will donate a portion of the sales to the Disney Team of Heroes, which supports children's hospitals and medical research.

Can I host a virtual party?

Yes, you can host a virtual party through Pampered Chef's PartyLite platform, where you can invite friends and family from the comfort of your own home. Your consultant will guide you through the process and you can still earn rewards for your party's sales.

How long is the Disney Host Special available?

The Disney Host Special is available for a limited time only. Please check with your consultant or visit our website for the latest promotion dates and details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
merego
  • kjledford
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
kjledford
Replies